|This article is being developed as part of the Skyrim Houses Redesign Project. If you see this tag it means the article can still be improved. Please see the project page for guidelines.
Haelga's Bunkhouse is a boarding house in Riften run by Haelga that houses several of Riften's citizens.
 Related Quests
Some radiant quests have a sizeable list of possible locations. These quests are not placed on individual place pages, and are instead listed at radiant quest locations
 Notable Items
- A note entitled Until Next Time, on a counter.
- A copy of Beggar upstairs on a dresser.
- A bottle of Falmer blood elixir.
- A jar of honey, one of only two to be found in the game.
- A statue of Dibella in the first room as you enter from Riften.
- A horker tusk is under the bed on the right side.
- A couple potions and a strong box are on a mantle right besides the bed.
- Despite Haelga's claims that the bunkhouse is "not some sort of a luxury inn for tourists", the beds are free to sleep in.
- When doing The Numbers Job for the Thieves Guild, there is a 50% chance that the quest marker for the Haelga's Bunkhouse Ledger is pointing to a crate instead of the ledger. See the quest page for details.