|This article is being developed as part of the Skyrim Houses Redesign Project. If you see this tag it means the article can still be improved. Please see the project page for guidelines.
The interior of the Hall of Attainment
The Hall of Attainment is a hall in the College of Winterhold where the student sleeping quarters are located.
This is one of two halls at the college, where people have their own room and bed. The other place is the Hall of Countenance.
 NPCs Living Here
* Becomes a fence only after Hard Answers.
 Related Quests
- At some point in the game, the player is unable to sleep or wait in the Hall of Attainment because the player is "being asked to leave".
- The room that you are given contains four respawning (unsafe) food barrels. The two end tables next to the bed, both tall wardrobes, and the chest of drawers between the wardrobes are all non-respawning (safe) for your belongings.
- There is a sizable amount of Alchemy ingredients here.
- Floor plans for the Hall of Attainment. Asterisk indicates the NPC dies in connection with a quest. The green rectangles show beds that are or become useable. The small numbers indicate a count of safe storage containers, with red indicating that non-player items over a certain value are marked stolen. The stairwell is shown at the bottom (6 o'clock) position.