|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Northeast of Dawnstar
Northwest of The Tower Stone
 Related Quests
- Dungeon Delving: Do a favor for Jarl Korir by retrieving the Helm of Winterhold. (radiant)
- Kill Deekus: Slay an Argonian looting a shipwreck.
 Hela's Folly
There is a makeshift camp next to the wreck and is the home of an Argonian named Deekus. Everything in the camp is marked as owned and is counted as stealing if taken, even after you kill Deekus. The camp consists of a lean-to, under the lean-to is a bed roll, a Dibella statue and an open crate containing two amethysts, a sapphire and a filled lesser soul gem. To the right of the lean-to is a novice locked chest "protected" by two bear traps one in front and one behind it. There are three crates between the chest and a camp fire which has three salmon cooking over it. To the north is another crate with a medium coin purse, a loose coin, an amethyst and an emerald on top. There are two barrels by the crate and top of one of them is a soul gem fragment and a sapphire.
Another chest can be found underwater in the northwest part of the ship. There are also several gems underwater, almost directly underneath the chest. This includes one ruby and one sapphire on the lower deck of the submerged half, between some crates near a plant.
- If you are sent here to retrieve the Helm of Winterhold for Jarl Korir, it will be in the chest owned by Deekus, and thus considered theft. Korir will still accept it to complete the quest, however.
- You can become stuck between rocks and the wrecked ship just a few paces forward from the fast-travel spawning point.
- Fast-traveling back to Hela's Folly seems to fix this.