Hob's Fall Cave is a small cave on the coast between Winterhold and Dawnstar inhabited by warlocks.
It contains Pantea's flute, a quest item from the Bards College. There is a hidden adept-locked chest in the room with the alchemy lab.
 Related Quests
- Isabelle Rolaine's body can be found just after entering this cave.
- 1 of the 24 Stones of Barenziah (Unusual Gems) can be found on the cupboard, next to the alchemy lab. The room is to your left before you enter the room with the arcane enchanter.
- A copy of the Restoration skill book The Exodus book can also be found near the alchemy lab.
- A copy of the Enchanting skill book Enchanter's Primer can be found near the arcane enchanter.
- In the room with the arcane enchanter, the pull chain to open the barred door might be a little hard to see. It's just to the right of the barred door, somewhat behind a bush.
- It's possible to climb the almost 90 degree wall at the beginning to get to the ending where the flute and the necromancers are. This is possible by walking and jumping creatively near the big round rock to the right.
- By reading Boethiah's Proving, you can start the quest Boethiah's Calling. If you are at least level 30, it will be on the left book shelf in the northwest corner of the room with the arcane enchanter.
- A bug may occur if you take Pantea's Flute before you are given the quest. It may affect the quests' completion.