Skyrim:Hunt and Gather
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Speak to Wylandriah.
- Retrieve her spoon.
- Retrieve her soul gem.
- Retrieve her orichalcum ingot.
- Return to Wylandriah.
 Detailed Walkthrough
After asking Wylandriah if she needs help she will enlist your aid to help retrieve some items she accidentally left behind while on her travels. She needs these implements to perform an oddly-inspired experiment. All items can be found in unique containers labelled "Wylandriah's Satchel".
 Satchel Locations
|Wylandriah's Spoon||Ivarstead||Fellstar Farm||On the table.|
|Wylandriah's Soul Gem||Windhelm||The White Phial||Behind the staircase, on top of a barrel.|
|Orichalcum Ingot||Winterhold||The Frozen Hearth||On a bookshelf in the main room.|
Wylandriah's items can be acquired in any order. To find the spoon, go to Ivarstead and enter Fellstar Farm's house. Wylandriah's satchel is sitting on a table. To find the soul gem, go to The White Phial in the market in Windhelm. There are two barrels under the staircase; Wylandriah's satchel is on top of the barrel closest to the door. To find the orichalcum ingot, go to The Frozen Hearth in Winterhold right across from the jarl's longhouse. Wylandriah's satchel is on the bookshelf with the elves ear plants next to Nelacar's room. Return to Wylandriah with the items and she will give you several random scrolls as a reward, but will have no recollection of actually setting you on the task.
- The orichalcum ingot is a special quest version found only in her satchel, but not named like the other two items.
- Fellstar Farm is locked during the day, so you may want to enter at night if you don't want to risk getting caught trespassing.
- If you pick up one of the items before engaging in the quest, Wylandriah may not ask this favor. Finding all three should trigger an update and allow them to be turned in though.
- Wylandriah's Soul Gem is fillable, and despite being a quest item it can be used to recharge enchanted weapons. Using the gem to recharge enchanted weapons will consume the gem thus making the quest impossible to complete.
- In some cases the items will not show up when you search the satchels, making the quest impossible to complete.
 Quest Stages
|Hunt and Gather (FreeformRiften14)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective 10: Retrieve Wylandriah's Spoon
Objective 20: Retrieve Wylandriah's Ingot
Objective 30: Retrieve Wylandriah's Soul Gem
|30||(Wylandriah's Spoon acquired)|
|40||(Wylandriah's Ingot acquired)|
|50||(Wylandriah's Soul Gem acquired)|
Objective 40: Return to Wylandriah
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 10, 200, 250.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|