|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|IvarsteadExterior01, IvarsteadExterior02, IvarsteadExterior03, IvarsteadExterior04, IvarsteadExterior06|
|Western edge of the Rift at the base of the 7000 steps to High Hrothgar.|
|# of Tanning Racks||1|
|# of Grindstones||1|
|# of Wood Chopping Blocks||1|
|# of Clay DepositsHF||1|
|# of Stone QuarriesHF||1|
Ivarstead is a small milling town located at the base of the Throat of the World. Pilgrims and travelers often pass through the town on their way up the 7000 steps to High Hrothgar. Ivarstead consists of five buildings and Shroud Hearth Barrow. To the south of town is Vilemyr Inn and Klimmek's house, to the north Fellstar Farm and Temba's sawmill, and across the river is Narfi's broken down house. Just east of Ivarstead lies the Barrow, which many of the town's residents believe to be haunted.
 Related Quests
- The Way of the Voice: Meet the Greybeards.
- The Book of Love: Help the Temple of Mara spread the cause of love throughout Skyrim.
- Hunt and Gather: Retrieve Wylandriah's spoon, ingot, and soul gem.
- The Lover's Requital: Help Sibbi Black-Briar locate his former fiancee, so he can kill her.
- Kill Narfi: Kill a hapless beggar in Ivarstead.
- Under the Table: Deliver a smuggled Black-Briar Mead keg to the inn at Ivarstead.
 Miscellaneous Quests
|Quest Giver||Giver Location||Quest||Objective(s)||Requirement|
|Boti||Fellstar Farm||Gather Wheat: Get paid to gather crops. (radiant)|
|Klimmek||Klimmek's House||Climb the Steps: Deliver a load of goods up to High Hrothgar for Klimmek.|
|Narfi||Ivarstead||Quest all Beggars Have: Take pity on a beggar. (radiant)|
|The Straw that Broke: Discover what is plaguing Narfi's mind.|
|Temba Wide-Arm||Vilemyr Inn||Grin and Bear It: Give ten bear pelts to Temba Wide-Arm.|
|Chop Wood: Get paid to chop firewood. (radiant)|
|Wilhelm||Vilemyr Inn||Lifting the Shroud: Investigate the haunted barrow outside of Ivarstead.|
- If Hearthfire is installed, you can find one clay deposit southeast of Narfi's broken down house and one stone quarry west of it.
- After the main quest is over, if you look up at the Throat of The World you may see the dragon Odahviing flying around.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|