Skyrim:Kill the Forsworn Leader (Jarl)
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
 Radiant Options
This is a radiant quest which is received from Igmund, if he is the current Jarl of Markarth. The forsworn outpost is chosen from the following list:
|Broken Tower Redoubt
Bruca's Leap Redoubt
Dragon Bridge Overlook
Hag Rock Redoubt
Red Eagle Redoubt
Serpent's Bluff Redoubt
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to Jarl Igmund to initiate quest.
- Travel to the dungeon.
- Kill the Forsworn Leader.
- Return to Jarl Igmund in Understone Keep to collect the gold reward.
 Detailed Walkthrough
Travel to Understone Keep in Markarth and speak to Jarl Igmund to initiate the quest in which you have to kill a Forsworn Leader. He will direct you to a dungeon in The Reach, which is where the Forsworn Leader is hiding. You must travel there and face the leader.
Once you travel to the dungeon you will most likely have to deal with most leveled Forsworn before you can eliminate the leader.
Once you have dealt with him/her, return to Understone Keep to collect your reward from Jarl Igmund.
- If Raerek is in a room with an adept lock, wait until he is sitting by the Jarl to receive your reward. He is there by 10am.
- It is possible to accept this quest and then find that all NPCs are non-aggressive towards you at the site. If this is the case feel free to kill or pickpocket any non-named NPCs (normally simply named "Forsworn") because none of the other NPCs will attack you.
 Quest Stages
|Kill the Forsworn Leader (Jarl) (Favor151)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective 10: Kill the leader of <Alias=Dungeon>
Objective 15: Return to Igmund
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 200.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|