The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
These are all of the landmarks in Skyrim, i.e., mountains and other geographical features. Bodies of Water are listed on a separate page.
 General Landmarks
- Bard's Leap Summit — A wooden plank at the very top of Lost Valley Redoubt.
- Deep Folk Crossing — An ancient Dwemer bridge in the northern part of The Reach.
- Druadach Mountains — A mountain range in western Skyrim encompassing Markarth and Karthwasten.
- Gjukar's Monument — A stone monument commemorating an ancient battle that took place southeast of Rorikstead.
- Orphan Rock — A large rock formation within a wooded valley, home to a group of witches.
- Reachwind Eyrie — A Dwemer tower southeast of Markarth and northeast of Dushnikh Yal.
- Ruins of Bthalft — Dwemer ruins located south of Ivarstead.
- Ruins of Rkund — A remote Dwarven ruin high in the southern mountains of the Rift.
- Sky Haven Temple — A fort that served as a Blades outpost, now long abandoned and held in Forsworn territory.
- Throat of the World — The highest mountain in Tamriel.
- Velothi Mountains — A mountain range that stretches along the eastern border of Skyrim.
- Weynon Stones — A landmark located between Korvanjund and Fort Dunstad, just south of the path.
- Autumnshade Clearing — A circular glade inhabited by a spriggan and its attending animals, located north of Goldenglow Estate and southwest of Shor's Stone.
- Clearpine Pond — A pond with a small island, located west-southwest of Solitude, just to the northeast of Pinemoon Cave.
- Clearspring Tarn — A small mountain pool on the cliff overlooking Eastmarch.
- Mara's Eye Pond — A small lake straight east of Gallows Rock.
- Ancestor GladeDG — A large area where swarms of ancestor moths can be found.
- Evergreen Grove — A grove of trees concealing a small pond fed by a rocky stream.
- Giant's Grove — The home of a giant tribe that has defiled a shrine of Malacath.
- Greenspring Hollow — A shallow cave under a rock outcropping located west-southwest of Dustman's Cairn.
- Shrouded Grove — A grove with a small cave located in the Pale.
- Witchmist Grove — A small shack north of Bonestrewn Crest and south of Kynesgrove.
- Cold Rock Pass — A small passage through a mountain guarded by a high level troll.
- Dunmeth Pass — The main pass and one of the few traversable roads leading through the Velothi Mountains between northwestern Morrowind and eastern Skyrim.
- Skybound Watch Pass — A small Nordic tower and ruin occupied by bandits.
- Wayward Pass — A pass through the mountains in the southwest of Winterhold province.