The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|4th||Damage Stamina Regen|
|Merchant Avail.||None ()|
This ingredient is not in the
VendorItemIngredient category that allows it to be traded by apothecary merchants (see bugs).
Remaining ways to obtain already-harvested large antlers all have relatively low probabilities. The best bets are:
- Peddlers may be randomly encountered in the wilderness (typically being attacked). These peddlers have a 25% chance of carrying 1-5 samples.
- Vaermina devotees have a 3% chance of carrying one.
- All types of apothecary's satchels as well as pots hanging from cooking spits have a 3% chance of containing one.
- Warlocks have a 0.9% chance of carrying one.
- This ingredient cannot normally be bought from apothecary merchants, even though it should be available according to their merchandise leveled lists. It also cannot be sold to apothecary merchants; it can only be sold to general goods merchants.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.