|Available||8am-6pm every day|
|Gold||1000 (+1000 Master Trader)|
|Sells||See Lod's House|
|Buys||Blacksmith (Animal Hides, Armor, Arrows, Ore/Ingots, Tools, Weapons)|
|Primary Skills||Smithing, Speech, Two-handed|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionFalkreath; FalkreathLodsHouseFaction; JobBlacksmithFaction; JobMerchantFaction; ServicesFalkreathBlacksmith; TownFalkreathFaction|
Lod is a Nord and Falkreath's resident blacksmith. He lives at his house located on the southern part of town. He states that he was once the personal guard for Dengeir of Stuhn and remains vastly loyal to him. He also claims loyalty to the Empire, which places him at odds with Dengeir's distrust of the Imperial Legion. Lod is a friendly man to talk to and is one of the blacksmiths that will run you through the Blacksmithing Tutorial.
Lod starts of his day by waking up at 8am to start working at his forge. He tirelessly smiths weapons and armor for a solid twelve hours, and finally stops work at 8pm. He will then relax in house for four hours before finally going to sleep at midnight. He sleeps for eight hours until 8am and repeats his schedule the following day.
 Related Quests
- A Daedra's Best Friend: Help Barbas reunite with his master.
- Blacksmithing Tutorial: Learn the basics of smithing. (radiant)
- Lod's Lot: Buy a book from Lod for Kust. (unfinished)
- Some Light Theft: Do a favor by stealing an item. (radiant)
- Lod frequently dies in dragon attacks on Falkreath. Keeping him alive is almost essential to becoming the Thane of Falkreath and mandatory if you wish to complete Clavicus Vile's Daedric Quest.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|