|Melka (RefID: 000220BB)|
|Location||Blind Cliff Cave|
|Hagraven Claws, Hagraven Feathers, Ingredients, Soul Gems|
|Primary Skills||Destruction, Restoration, Sneak, Alteration|
|Faction(s)||Player Ally Faction|
Melka is a non-hostile hagraven that is found locked up in a cage inside Blind Cliff Bastion. She will ask the player to release her so she can get revenge on the other Hagraven, Petra, who locked her up there and stole her tower from her. After talking to her, the miscellaneous quest The Affairs of Hagravens will be started. If the player decides to release her, they will have to guide her through the tower; she will tell the player how to avoid and turn off traps, and seems eager for the player to like her tower. If she is still alive when Petra is killed, she will give the player her prized staff, Eye of Melka. She will then stay in the area Petra was killed in. Alternatively, the player can choose to kill her instead to obtain the staff.
- She mentions that she likes to mix "pretty poisons" and collect eyeballs.
- She will refer to the player as "meat", "morsel", and "nibble", suggesting that she eats humanoids.
- She will call the player "Breton" even if he/she is not. When the player says that he/she is not a Breton, Melka will reply that all people look similar for her.
- If you are playing as an Argonian or Khajiit, she will mistake you for an "Orc." The player can then say, "you must not see many... Orcs around here," to which she remarks that all "Orcs" look the same to her.
- Melka is the "sister" of Petra. You discover this after Petra is killed when she says "I spit on you, dead sister." However, it is unclear whether this relationship is determined by blood or due to the fact that they shared a coven.
 Related Quests
- The Affairs of Hagravens: After discovering an imprisoned hagraven, you must help her reclaim her lost tower.