|Morokei (RefID: 00086CF4)|
|Primary Skills||Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Restoration, Sneak|
|Perks||Atromancy; Augmented Shock (rank 2); Mage Armor (rank 2); Magic Resistance (rank 1); Recovery (rank 2); Regeneration; Respite; Stability; Ward Absorb|
|Faction(s)||Creature Faction; DraugrFaction|
As you journey through Labyrinthian, ghostly images from the past reveal that Savos Aren had encountered Morokei prior to you. In an act of desperation, he sacrificed the lives of two College students in order to keep Morokei sealed within Labyrinthian for the good of Skyrim.
Throughout Labyrinthian, Morokei taunts you - at first, in the dragon language, then secondly in the Skyrim vernacular - and asks if you are Savos. His disembodied voice, often accompanied by a blue wind capable of sapping magicka, follows you all the way to the end of the dungeon, where he is found incarcerated by two ex-College thralls.
Due to the nature of the Staff of Magnus, Morokei elects to use his own spells rather than the staff. This can make him an exceptionally dangerous foe as he can summon a storm atronach in combat, can turn your own summons against you with the spell Command Daedra, is dangerous for players using melee weapons against him because of his Lightning Cloak spell. He can also use the following spells: Greater Ward, Chain Lightning, Thunderbolt, and Ebonyflesh.
- "Junaar" means "Kingdom" in the dragon language. As "brom" is 'north', Bromjunaar translates to 'North Kingdom'.
- " ."
- "You do not answer... Must I use this guttural language of yours?"
- "Have you returned, Aren? My old friend?"
- "Do you seek to finish that which you could not?"
- "You only face failure once more..."
- "You... You are not Aren, are you? Has he sent you in his place?"
- "Did he warn you that your own power would be your undoing? That it would only serve to strengthen me?"
- "Come. Face your end."
After "Come. Face your end.", there are a few occurrences of the dragon shout visual effect, and the magicka draining associated with Morokei's voice, but no phrase is heard.
- It is possible Morokei will not fight back.