|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|MountAnthorExterior01, MountAnthorExterior02, MountAnthorExterior03, MountAnthorExterior04, MountAnthorExterior05, MountAnthorExterior06, MountAnthorExterior07|
|Word Wall||Ice Form|
|# of Alchemy Labs||1|
This dragon lair is inhabited by a level-dependent dragon. There is an alchemy lab on the altar in the middle of the lair, one urn, and one burial urn. At the top of the main stairway in the center of the lair is a Word Wall which teaches part of the Ice Form shout.
Before the dragons, this location is home to two leveled warlocks.
 Related Quests
- Bounty: Dragon: Kill a dragon in its lair. (radiant)
- Dragon Seekers: Go to a dragon lair with Farkas or Vilkas and kill the dragon. (radiant)
- Note: This location is one of many potential targets for one or more of the radiant quests found on this page.
- Mount Anthor is the only dragon lair with no treasure chest.
- Mount Anthor was the site of the battle between Olaf One-Eye and the dragon Numinex which occurred during the First Era.
- The path southwest up the mountain to the lair continues to the south, then east, looping back to the Shrine of Azura. It appears that the dragon caught a party of refugees in the open on this path. Their three bodies, along with a wrecked cart piled up with their belongings, can be found partially buried in the snow. Among the detritus are a few useful items: a coin purse, an apothecary's satchel, a leveled battleaxe, and a copy of the Enchanting skill book Enchanter's Primer.
- If the dragon at the wall is the subject of a bounty, it may not appear after the main quest has been completed.
- The compass' quest marker for this location may become bugged, telling you to go west to Markarth, but the map will be pointing to the correct location. If you follow the marker into Markarth, it changes to the bold arrow and points toward the correct location, thus insisting your objective can be reached from inside Markarth.