Skyrim:Restocking Soul Gems
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to Sergius Turrianus.
- Give him a certain amount of Soul Gems. Type and amount are randomly chosen.
 Detailed Walkthrough
Sergius Turrianus wants empty Soul Gems because he's almost out of stock. After giving him the requested number of the type he's asked for, he pays an amount of gold per gem. To start his next quest you must leave the current conversation and start a new one.
Rewards for each empty gem:
- 12 Gold per Petty Soul Gem
- 30 Gold per Lesser Soul Gem
- 60 Gold per Common Soul Gem
- 120 Gold per Greater Soul Gem
- 240 Gold per Grand Soul Gem
Saying that you cannot do this allows you to skip the quest and move on to the next one.
- This quest never appears in the journal but you can ask him all the time about his request to get to know what he wants.
- Sergius Turrianus doesn't take any Common Soul Gems and pays nothing for them, but the quest will finish and you can start a new one.
 Quest Stages
|Restocking Soul Gems (MGR11)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||Sergius has asked for my help in restocking soul gems.|
|200||I've delivered the soul gems that Sergius requested.|