The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Four Skull Lookout — A small Nordic ruin located between Karthwasten and Red Eagle Redoubt, east of Blind Cliff Cave, containing bandits.
- Hamvir's Rest — A small graveyard to the northwest of Whiterun, right next to Dustman's Cairn.
- Journeyman's Nook — A small and ancient Nordic shelter southeast of Winterhold.
- Kjenstag Ruins — An outdoor ruin east-northeast of Morthal, southwest of Hjaalmarch Stormcloak Camp.
- 20x20px Lost Valkygg — A Nordic ruin, the entrance of which is in the exterior of Labyrinthian.
- Moldering RuinsDG — A small camp and concealed cave overrun with vampires and their minions.
- North Skybound Watch — A small Nordic tower and ruin occupied by bandits.
- Roadside Ruins — An ancient Nordic shelter retaken by nature.
- Skytemple Ruins — A hilltop sparsely covered with ruins directly north of the College of Winterhold.
- Windward Ruins — An open-domed Nordic ruin southwest of Dawnstar, inhabited by skeevers.
- Yorgrim Overlook — A small, one-room Nordic ruin on the southern slope of the mountain range directly south of Winterhold.