Skyrim:Silent Moons Camp
|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|SilentMoonsCampBlacksmith, SilentMoonsCampBlacksmith02, SilentMoonsCampExterior, SilentMoonsCamp01|
|Northwest of Whiterun|
|# of Forges/Anvils||1|
|# of Moonstone||2|
|# of Silver||2|
 Related Quests
- Note: This location is one of many potential targets for one or more of the radiant quests found on this page.
Outside of the barrow, a group of bandits have set up camp.
The most notable feature of the camp is the unique Lunar Forge, located at the top of the barrow. The book Notes On The Lunar Forge describes the forge. Although four leveled Lunar weapons are found in the area, the Lunar Forge cannot actually be used to make such weapons.
- Two are outside at the top of the barrow, near the forge.
- One is on the bottom shelf of the bookcase to your left in the small room that exits to Skyrim.
- One is outside, just above the exit on the second floor.
 Silent Moons Camp
The Silent Moons Camp interior is a small artificial cave-like structure that harbors two bandits and, during the related quest, a boss-level bandit. The room at the end, behind a locked door, has a ladder that leads outside to a chest and a gated exit.
- South of the barrow is the head of a dry stream bed; on the east side of the bed are two silver ore veins.
- Two moonstone ore veins are located 410 ft north of the camp.
- One gold ore vein can be found on a small hill to the northeast, in the direction of Halted Stream Camp.
- A permanently disabled copy of the skill book Heavy Armor Forging is placed here.