|This article is currently being redeveloped in the sandbox User:Br3admax/Sandbox4, by Br3admax. However, you are welcome to help in the discussion/construction of this ongoing project—your input will be appreciated. If no editor has made any changes in a while, please contact the main editor via the talk page or, if they're inactive, remove this template. This WIP notice was originally posted on 23 September.|
|Primary Skills||Heavy Armor, One-handed, Archery, Block|
|Faction(s)||CompanionsCirclePlusKodlak; CompanionsCircle; CompanionsFactionMinusBrillAndVignar; GuardFaction (makes an actor a guard); The Companions (Cohort); TownWhiterunFaction; WIAdditem03ExclusionFaction|
Skjor, a Nord warrior, is a member of the Companions. As part of the guild's inner circle, he is a werewolf. He gives you the first quest after initiation. He wears wolf armor (both boots and cuirass) that can be looted from his body when he dies. He is killed in the Silver Hand quest.
He is honorable and dedicated to the companions but dislikes Kodlak's attempts to find a cure for their lycanthropy, as he embraces his condition and views it as a blessing. He is a part of The Circle that offers to turn you into a werewolf in secret after you are promoted into The Circle by Kodlak.
 Related Quests
- Escaped Criminal: Fulfill a contract given to the Companions to hunt down an escaped criminal. (radiant)
- Family Heirloom: Fulfill a contract for the Companions to retrieve a stolen family heirloom. (radiant)
- Proving Honor: Claim a Fragment of Wuuthrad from Dustman's Cairn.
- Rescue Mission: Fulfill a contract given to the Companions to rescue a kidnapped citizen. (radiant)
- The Silver Hand: Join the ranks of The Circle and clear Gallows Rock of werewolf hunters.
- After Skjor dies, Vilkas replaces Skjor as the quest-giver for several Companions radiant quests (namely, Escaped Criminal, Family Heirloom, and Rescue Mission)
- Sometimes Skjor will reappear in Jorrvaskr, alive or dead, after he dies during the events of The Silver Hand.
- Sometimes Skjor can be found wandering Skyrim while half-buried in the ground after finishing the quest The Silver Hand.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.0 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- Skjor may run up to you with his weapon drawn and repeatedly engage you in conversation, making any other action nearly impossible. This may be caused by you having a bounty and Skjor's membership in the GuardFaction.
- Paying off any bounties you have in all holds may fix this.
- For a temporary fix, you can exit dialogue with him then immediately hit the "wait" button and wait for one hour. You may need to repeat this a few times until he goes back to his normal routines, allowing you to go pay off your bounties.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|