Quick Walkthrough
 Detailed Walkthrough
Avrusa Sarethi needs a large amount of jazbay grapes in order to cultivate nirnroots. She's running low and unable to search out the ingredient herself, as she is preoccupied with her energetic sister and farm chores. She asks you to hunt down twenty grapes for her current nirnroot crop. As Avrusa notes, jazbay grapes are somewhat hard to come by. The plants are indigenous to the volcanic tundra region of Eastmarch, and while desolate, the tundra is fairly easy to traverse with a few lesser animals and non-hostile giants.
There are a few locations where it can be found in greater quantities than usual. Along with the quantities available, they are:
- 49 around Steamcrag Camp (Eastmarch)
- 47 around Witchmist Grove (Eastmarch)
- 35 around Eldergleam Sanctuary (Eastmarch)
- 33 around the Atronach Stone (Eastmarch)
- 31 around Bonestrewn Crest (Eastmarch)
- 26 around Kynesgrove (Eastmarch), especially along the road heading southeast
- 25 around Mistwatch (Eastmarch)
- 24 around Broken Limb Camp (Eastmarch)
- 23 around Cronvangr Cave (Eastmarch)
- 22 around Riverside Shack (Eastmarch)
Once you have collected twenty samples, head back to Avrusa who will thank you for your aid and reward you with five random potions.
 Quest Stages
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 10, 250.