|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
 Detailed Walkthrough
Avrusa Sarethi needs a large amount of jazbay grapes in order to cultivate nirnroots. She's running low and unable to search out the ingredient herself, as she is preoccupied with her energetic sister and farm chores. She asks you to hunt down 20 samples of the ingredient. As Avrusa notes, jazbay grapes are somewhat hard to find. They grow in the volcanic tundra region of Eastmarch, which is fairly easy to traverse with a few lesser animals and non-hostile giants.
There are a few locations where it can be found in greater quantities than usual. Along with the quantities available, they are:
- 49 around Steamcrag Camp (Eastmarch)
- 47 around Witchmist Grove (Eastmarch)
- 35 around Eldergleam Sanctuary (Eastmarch)
- 33 around the Atronach Stone (Eastmarch)
- 31 around Bonestrewn Crest (Eastmarch)
- 26 around Kynesgrove (Eastmarch), especially along the road heading southeast
- 25 around Mistwatch (Eastmarch)
- 24 around Broken Limb Camp (Eastmarch)
- 23 around Cronvangr Cave (Eastmarch)
- 22 around Riverside Shack (Eastmarch)
Once you have collected twenty samples, head back to Avrusa who will thank you for your aid and reward you with five random potions.
- The game may crash if you have 20 or more jazbay grapes and talk to Avrusa before accepting this quest. One easy fix is to drop the grapes before talking to her.
 Quest Stages
|Smooth Jazbay (FreeformSarethiFarm)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||(Objective is assigned): Find 20 Jazbay (<Global=FFSarethi01JazCount>/<Global=FFSarethi01JazTotal>)|
|20||(Objective is assigned): Bring the Jazbay to Avrusa Sarethi|