|A Shout to the skies, a cry to the clouds, that awakens the destructive force of Skyrim's lightning.|
|Strun||Calls storm for 60 seconds. Each target within 100 feet is struck by a 40 damage lightning bolt every 3-6 seconds.||300|
|Bah||Calls storm for 120 seconds. Each target within 100 feet is struck by a 60 damage lightning bolt every 3-6 seconds.||480|
|Qo||Calls storm for 180 seconds. Each target within 150 feet is struck by an 80 damage lightning bolt every 3-6 seconds.||600|
Storm Call is a shout that summons a storm of thunder and lightning. The lightning hits targets randomly and may hit friendly NPCs, who may be killed by the strikes, but will not hit you. The more words of the shout used, the longer the storm and the more powerful the lightning bolts. The third word also increases the area of effect. This shout only works outside, but does work in Blackreach.
- A Scroll For Anska: Help Anska trace her roots in High Gate Ruins.
- Siege on the Dragon Cult: Enter the ruins of Forelhost and defeat Rahgot to recover his mask for Captain Valmir.
- The World-Eater's Eyrie: Battle through Skuldafn Temple to reach Alduin's portal to Sovngarde.
- This Shout has the longest cooldown period.
- In terms of raw damage potential, this is the most powerful Shout. With all three words, it deals 17.8 shock damage per second on average to each target in range.
- The word wall for the first word, Strun, was first displayed at Bethesda's booth at E3 2011.
- This is the only shout in the game where one of the word walls is located in a place you can only visit once and never return to; if you do not obtain the word on your first trip through the temple, you can never get it again without console commands.
- This shout is ineffective against circling dragons as they are out of the area of effect when not engaging you.
- This shout works in outdoor areas of Apocrypha.
Word Wall Translations
|Strun||4RK OND DR9 S4ROT
H2MVERLUND M9Z NOL HEVNO
BROM MED STRUN DO UZN4G1R
N4KR3N NOL SOVNGARDE NIM1R
|And lo did mighty
Heimverlund come from the brutal
north, like a storm of unbridled
vengeance from Sovngarde itself.
|ahRK OND DRey SahROT
HeiMVERLUND MeyZ NOL HEVNO
BROM MED STRUN DO UZNahGaaR
NahKRiiN NOL SOVNGARDE NIMaaR
|Bah||HET M4 HROTHMAR B4 GROH3K
DO BRUN3K PIND1R 1L OK SIL
ROV1N SOVNGARDE M4FAER1K
|Here fell Hrothmar, Wrath Wolf,
from (the) savage plains; may his soul
wander Sovngarde forever.
|HET Mah HROTHMAR Bah GROHiiK
DO BRUNiiK PINDaaR aaL OK SIL
ROVaaN SOVNGARDE MahFAERaaK
|Qo||QETHSEGOL V4RUKIV S4SUN1R
DO D1NIK VUNDEH2M AG
N4L1S N1L QO DO
|(This) stone commemorates (the) villagers
of doomed Vundeheim, burned
alive by (the) Lightning of
|QETHSEGOL VahRUKIV SahSUNaaR
DO DaaNIK VUNDEHeiM AG
NahLaaS NaaL QO DO