Swindler's Den is a small, circular cave system located between Whiterun and Rorikstead containing bandits.
 Related Quests
Some radiant quests have a sizeable list of possible locations. These quests are not placed on individual place pages, and are instead listed at radiant quest locations
- In the second chamber, there is a satchel and potion near the cooking spit.
- There are two refined malachite ingots and a gold ingot in an open crate in the northeastern room.
- South of Swindler's Den is a shrine of Stendarr. Sitting on the altar are a goblet, a guaranteed flawless amethyst, a salt pile, a copy of the Enchanting skill book Twin Secrets, and a strongbox which may contain up to two random leveled gems, two random leveled pieces of jewelry, and/or some gold.
- Due west of the den is an unmarked shrine of Zenithar, set against a large boulder.
- In the first room you come to after entering the den, there is a ledge on your right-hand side. Jump on the rocks to get to the top of the ledge. This pathway will take you to the end of the den circle. You can collect all major items here, bypassing almost all of the threats.
- If you side with Kematu in the quest In My Time Of Need, he will still appear at the back of this cave, even after he has "left" for Hammerfell.