Skyrim:The Battle for Fort Hraggstad
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Get your orders from Galmar Stone-Fist.
- Meet the Stormcloaks preparing for battle.
- Eliminate the Imperials.
- Return to Galmar.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Battle for the fort
Your objective updates to eliminate all Imperials and your journal will track the percentage of surviving enemies. Wooden barricades will block the entrance to the fort—these are easily destroyed.
After you have eliminated the Imperials, the quest will end and you will have to return to Galmar for the final assault on Solitude to liberate Skyrim from Empire control.
- Bodies will usually disappear shortly after they have been killed, so you have a short time to loot them.
- Not all the enemies are present at the start of the mission; more will spawn when certain numbers are killed.
- The Imperial soldiers will occasionally drop one of the Divines' amulets (excluding Talos).
- You will generally see surviving Imperial soldiers, even when your screen indicates they are all dead. It is not necessary to kill these to finish the quest.
- Stormcloaks and Imperials do not show at Fort Hraggstad. A similar bug can happen at the other fort quests.
 Quest Stages
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 50, 300, 400, 500, 910, 920, 1000, 2000, 9200, 9999