Skyrim:The Battle for Fort Sungard (Stormcloaks)
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Get your orders from Galmar.
- Meet the men preparing for the attack.
- Take the fort.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Battle for the fort
After finishing the previous quest and returning to Galmar Stone-Fist, he will ask you to meet the men preparing for an attack on Fort Sungard. Head over to the men just north of the fort, and when you reach them they will start running to the fort. Your journal will tell you to take over Fort Sungard by defeating the enemy, and it will keep track of the percentage of enemies left. Simply head up to the fort and assist the Stormcloak soldiers in defeating the Imperials. There are a few wooden barricades out the front of the fort—three hits from a weapon will destroy them. After you have taken the percentage of troops left to kill to zero, the quest will end and you will have to return to Ulfric Stormcloak for the next part of Liberation of Skyrim.
One achievement is unlocked at the end of this quest:
- Bodies will usually disappear after they have been killed; this is to stop lagging.
- Not all the enemies are present at the start of the mission; they will spawn when enough are killed.
- The Imperial soldiers will occasionally drop one of the Divines' amulets (excluding Talos).
- More enemies will spawn than are needed to kill.
- This quest, along with Compelling Tribute, will be skipped if you have completed Season Unending.
- This quest can be completed in the Imperial Legion quest-line if Markarth was handed over to the Stormcloaks during the peace treaty negotiations in Season Unending.
 Quest Stages
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 50, 300, 400, 500, 910, 920, 1000, 2000, 9200, 9999