|This article is being developed as part of the Skyrim Houses Redesign Project. If you see this tag it means the article can still be improved. Please see the project page for guidelines.
The Winking Skeever is an inn and bar found in Solitude. It is the first building on the left-hand side when entering Solitude from the southwest. The name of the inn is proudly displayed on a sign adorning its front door. When asked about it, the owner, Corpulus Vinius, says that it was named for a childhood pet skeever that was said to be able to wink. If Corpulus dies, his son, Sorex Vinius, will take over renting out the inn's rooms, but Sorex will not buy or sell food.
Gulum-Ei fences goods from his regular table if you have progressed far enough in the Thieves Guild quest line.
 NPCs Living Here
* This person becomes a fence after completing Scoundrel's Folly.
† This person becomes innkeeper if Corpulus is dead.
 Related Quests
 Standard Merchandise
This is the merchandise found in the Winking Skeever's merchant chest. These items are only available if purchased from the merchant; they cannot be pickpocketed or stolen. They are restocked every two days.
- There are two shadowmarks found here:
- A "Fence" shadowmark is next to Gulum-Ei as he is a Fence.
- A "Loot" shadowmark is to the bottom left of the entrance door.
- Completing the Delivery quest for Sorex Vinius makes low value items freely available, including two Well Rested beds (but not the rentable bed).