||Transmute Mineral Ore
(Click on any item for details)
Transmutes one piece of unrefined Iron ore to Silver, or Silver ore to Gold if the caster is carrying any.
Only one spell offers this effect:
- Transmute: Transmute Mineral Ore (
Last modified on 29 January 2016, at 00:12
- Transmute will prioritize turning Silver Ore into Gold Ore, before changing more Iron Ore into Silver Ore. Thus, you may only receive Gold Ore from casting Transmute over and over again from a stack of Iron Ore. If you wish to obtain multiple Silver Ores from a stack of Iron Ores, (as two silver ores are required to make 1 silver ingot) you will have to drop your silver ore after each casting.
- Any stolen Iron or Silver Ore that you transmute will lose its "Stolen" status.
- This spell cannot be dual-cast. However, it is perfectly fine to cast the spell simultaneously in each hand, which will simply activate the effect twice.
- If casting in each hand, with a bit of timing, it is possible to get two silver ores at once: if both spells are launched at the very same time, only one effect will be applied. If launching both spells with a short delay (around half a second or a bit less), both spells will take effect on an iron ore, if no silver ore is previously contained in the inventory.