|This article could benefit from an image of:
This page will benefit from images of at least some of the locations described.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
This article describes places of interest in Skyrim that are not marked on your map, are not represented by icons on your compass, and aren't directly related to any quests. Some of the places on this list do not have official names or titles, in which case unofficial names have been used to describe the places.
 Unmarked Bandit and Forsworn Camps
- Southeast of Riverwood and west of North Skybound Watch is a camp inhabited by two bandits. It consists of two barrels, a sack, a chest and a bedroll around a campfire and cooking pot. A copy of the Block skill book Warrior can be found here.
- West of Dragonsreach there is a bandit camp under a cliff. A horse with a carriage is located here along with a chest, potions, skooma, and a copy of the Pickpocket skill book Aevar Stone-Singer. Attempting to open the chest will trigger the appearance of more bandits.
- West of Helgen is a camp consisting of a tanning rack, a chest, a potion of healing, a pair of hide boots, three bedrolls and a copy of the Light Armor skill book The Refugees. Upon opening the chest, three bandits will appear.
- Bandit Bridge: Pinewatch is a bandit lookout post west of Helgen and immediately southwest of Pinewatch. It consists of two towers that straddle the Helgen-Falkreath road, linked by a rope bridge. A bandit archer keeps watch atop each tower. A tripwire activates a boulder trap that is attached to the structure.
- South of Pinewatch is a camp on the base of a waterfall inhabited by bandits. A copy of the Alteration skill book The Lunar Lorkhan can be found inside a tent, and there is a tanning rack just outside. Next to the tent lies a dead Dark Elf on a fallen tree, as well as an apothecary's satchel.
- South of The Guardian Stones there is a camp inhabited by three bandits. The camp has three tents with a bed roll each and a tanning rack. One of the bandits carries Treasure Map I. There is a coin purse and a satchel resting on a tree stump. A copy of the One-handed skill book Night Falls on Sentinel can be found in one of the tents.
- East of Dragon Bridge, there is a camp under a rocky outcropping inhabited by two bandits. There are two bed rolls around the campfire, as well as a novice-locked chest containing leveled loot. Right next to the chest lies a copy of the Block skill book Warrior.
- Southwest of Reachwater Rock is an unmarked Forsworn camp with three inhabitants. When approaching the camp, the Forsworn may be seen fighting with Imperial soldiers. There are four tents in the camp; one tent contains a chest and a satchel, while another contains a copy of the Block skill book Death Blow of Abernanit. A few common alchemical ingredients can be found around the campfire.
- South of Ragnvald, a bit uphill, there is a small hagraven camp initially found empty. The hostile hagraven will appear coming up the road to the camp as soon as you open the chest in her tent, barring your escape route. The camp can easily be found as it is in the end of a path forking away uphill from the path to Ragnvald.
- Northwest of Windward Ruins and west of Pale Imperial Camp, three bandits have set up a camp below a rock ledge. The only items of note in their camp are an unlocked treasure chest and a copy of the Destruction skill book A Hypothetical Treachery.
- A pair of Forsworn and their dog set up a small camp west of Bthardamz, but likely fell victim to the Frost Troll that now occupies the camp. The camp consists of a campfire and two tents, one of which holds an unlocked chest containing minor loot, while the other holds a copy of the Destruction skill book The Art of War Magic. A few animal pelts and a tanning rack attest to the late occupants' activities.
 Hunter, Fishermen and Other Camps
- West of the Guardian Stones. It consists of a rack of salmon, a small tent with a bedroll, a chest, a boat, a fishing pole, a campfire, and a bottle of Nord mead. One hunter lives here.
- West of Sunderstone Gorge. It consists of a chest, a sack, a small tent with a bedroll, and a hunter's bow with 12 iron arrows. One hunter lives here.
- South of South Brittleshin Pass on an island on Lake Ilinalta. It consists of a salmon rack, a small tent with a bedroll, a knapsack, a campfire, and a boat. One fisherman lives here.
- East of Moss Mother Cavern on the northwest corner of Lake Ilinalta. It consists of a salmon rack, a small tent with a bedroll, a knapsack, a campfire, a boat containing two food sacks, and a copy of the One-handed skill book Fire and Darkness. One fisherman lives here.
- North of Evergreen Grove is the unmarked camp of an alchemist. At the camp is a journal and a copy of the Alchemy skill book De Rerum Dirennis. Near the camp is a small pool with three nirnroots and there is another nirnroot upstream of the camp. The body of the alchemist who inhabited the camp is found at Evergreen Grove.
- North-northwest of The Apprentice Stone, there is a small uninhabited camp with two hay piles and a smoking firepit. A copy of the Restoration skill book The Exodus can be found here. There is no other notable loot.
- West of Sarethi Farm is a campsite with a note regarding a treasure chest nearby. The camp itself has no notable loot. The chest indicated in the note can be found to the northwest down the slope and on a small island in Lake Geir.
- Southeast of Autumnshade Clearing is a camp occupied by a pair of hunters. One of their tents contains a copy of the Archery skill book The Gold Ribbon of Merit.
- South of Pilgrim's Trench is a small camp consisting of a sheltered bedroll, a campfire and some containers. Sitting on a barrel is a note written by Trius, the camp's absent founder.
- East-northeast of Steamcrag Camp is a small mammoth hunters' camp, with a copy of the Two-handed skill book The Legendary Sancre Tor.
- Northwest of Journeyman's Nook is a small abandoned camp containing a dead skeleton and an adept-locked strongbox.
- North-northwest of Narzulbur is a small hunters' camp occupied by two hunters. Their lean-to holds a copy of the Light Armor skill book Ice and Chitin.
- South of Bleakcoast Cave is an abandoned campsite with a horse, a dead horker, two small tents, some horker meat and tusks, along with a copy of the Light Armor skill book Rislav The Righteous.
- Northeast of Dawnstar, by the sea east of the Dawnstar Sanctuary, there is a tent with two bed rolls, scattered with red mountain flowers, an amulet of Mara, some food and wine, and two pair of boots.
- Northwest of Folgunthur is an abandoned camp. There are two hay piles and a cooking spit under an overhang, in front of which is a nondescript ruin. A copy of the Pickpocket skill book Purloined Shadows lies on a crate to the side of the camp.
- Southwest of Kagrenzel, on a rocky ledge, there are two hunters by a campfire and two tents. A copy of the Archery skill book Father Of The Niben sits on a barrel by the tents.
- West of Eldergleam Sanctuary you can find a hunter's camp, where three naked hunters live and appear to be relaxing in the volcanic hot waters of a shallow pond. Among their possessions is a copy of the Smithing skill book Cherim's Heart.
- Southwest of Northwatch Keep is an abandoned camp with a tent and a fire. In a small crate next to the fire can be found 17 samples of clam meat. On a rock near the camp are several clams.
- Northwest of the Wreck of the Winter War are two abandoned tents, a campfire and a rowboat. On one crate is a Fisherman's Journal. The skeletons of the former occupiers can be found underwater, near a capsized boat, a few yards east of their camp.
- Directly south of Hlaalu Farm, east of Brandy-Mug Farm, up in the cliffs is a hunter camp containing a campfire with cooking pot, a wood chopping block, three tents and three hunters. There is also a table with venison, goat meat, a snow bear pelt and a deer pelt. Next to the table is a deer carcass with an iron war axe. In the tent closest to the hanging rack is a coin purse. This camp is replaced by Windhelm Military Camp during the Civil War.
- North of Halldir's Cairn is an abandoned hunter's camp, consisting of a tent and an unlit campfire. The tent holds a knapsack, while a nearby crate has a Hunter's Journal and a copy of the Sneak skill book Legend of Krately House resting atop it.
- East of Gjukar's Monument is a shrine of Zenithar located on a stone platform in the ruins of a small fort. Alongside the shrine is an apothecary's satchel, two silver ingots, a copy of the Speech skill book 2920, Second Seed, v5, and some tongs. Above the shrine, on top of a stone archway is a chest.
- South of Swindler's Den is a shrine of Stendarr sitting between two pillars and two braziers. Alongside the shrine is a goblet, a leveled gem, a strongbox, a salt pile, and a copy of the Enchanting skill book Twin Secrets.
- Southwest of the Guardian Stones is a shrine of Talos. Four dead worshippers can be found around the shrine who presumably died fighting a Thalmor agent whose corpse is found nearby containing orders from Elenwen and at least one random piece of enchanted armor.
- Northeast of the Twilight Sepulcher is a shrine of Akatosh sitting on a stone balcony atop a cliff. A copy of the Enchanting skill book A Tragedy in Black and the book Olaf and the Dragon can be found at the base of the shrine alongside a stamina potion.
- Northeast of Ysgramor's Tomb is a shrine of Talos. Near the shrine lies the body of deceased College of Winterhold student Ilas-Tei. His body is surrounded by skeevers (most of which are already dead). On Ilas-Tei's body you will find blue mage robes and Ilas-Tei's ring. A copy of the Alteration skill book Breathing Water can be found close by. There is a Scroll of Calm near his body, as well as a Scroll of Fury near the cage.
- North of Silent Moons Camp is a shrine of Mara sitting under a Dwemer arch.
- Northeast of Cradlecrush Rock is a shrine of Talos, a chest, and a copy of the Heavy Armor skill book 2920, MidYear, v6.
- South-southeast of Steamgrag Camp, atop a large rocky hill, is a shrine of Akatosh on a stone bier. Three leveled skeletons will rise from the surrounding pillars to attack intruders. A leveled weapon and a copy of the Alteration skill book Breathing Water rest next to the shrine.
- Southeast of Pilgrim's Trench is a shrine of Talos. In front of the shrine is a leveled battleaxe and a copy of the One-handed skill book The Importance of Where. Just south of this shrine lies Velehk Sain's treasure.
 Caravan Remains and Shipwrecks
- North of Sunderstone Gorge is a toppled cart. Among some cast iron pots, wooden bowls and a broom is a dead Khajiit who carries a copy of the Speech skill book A Dance in Fire, v7. Further east lies a dead horse.
- West of Evergreen Grove are the flaming remains of a caravan. A cart contains a chest and food sacks, and around it lie two burnt corpses and the bodies of two horses.
- Southwest of the Great Lift at Mzinchaleft, along the road to Morthal, you will come across a battle between a group of conjurers driving a horse-drawn wagon, and a group of bandits. The wagon contains a pair of crates holding a selection of potions and alchemical ingredients, two satchels containing more ingredients, and a copy of the Speech skill book A Dance in Fire, v6.
- The path southwest up the mountain to Mount Anthor continues to the south, then east, looping back to the Shrine of Azura. It appears that the dragon from Mount Anthor caught a party of refugees in the open on this path. Their three bodies, along with a wrecked cart piled up with their belongings, can be found partially buried in the snow. Among the detritus are a few useful items: a coin purse, an apothecary's satchel, a leveled battleaxe, and a copy of the Enchanting skill book Enchanter's Primer.
- South of The Lady Stone is a sunken shipwreck beneath the waters of Lake Ilinalta. The shipwreck contains a chest and a leveled weapon.
- Northeast of Wreck of the Winter War are the sparse remains of ship. Among the oars and wood are three barrels. A short distance to the north is a birds nest with a pine thrush egg.
- West of Rorikstead. This is Nahagliiv's burial mound. He is resurrected by Alduin during the main quest.
- East of Kynesgrove. This is Sahloknir's burial mound. He is resurrected by Alduin during the quest A Blade in the Dark.
- Northwest of Anga's Mill. This is Viinturuth's burial mound. He is resurrected by Alduin after completion of the quest A Blade in the Dark.
- Northeast of Sunderstone Gorge. This is Vuljotnaak's burial mound. He is resurrected by Alduin after completion of the quest A Blade in the Dark.
- West of Southfringe Sanctum.
- North of Harmugstahl.
- North of Froki's Shack.
- West of Autumnshade Clearing.
- North of Lost Tongue Overlook.
- Northwest of Old Hroldan Inn.
- Northwest of The Lover Stone.
- North of Shimmermist Cave.
- West-northwest of Windward Ruins.
- Northeast of Swindler's Den.
- Southwest of Evergreen Grove. More Dragon Cult ruins can be found east of the mound where there are two fallen pillars and a large stone head.
- Northeast of Bilegulch Mine.
- West-northwest of Dead Men's Respite.
- West-northwest of Meeko's Shack.
- South of Morthal.
- Southwest of Mzulft.
- East of Broken Limb Camp.
- Southwest of Kynesgrove.
- Southeast of Pinewatch is a shack with two burnt corpses nearby, presumably killed by a dragon attack based on the contents of a note to the authorities found inside the shack (which will mark Ancient's Ascent on your map). The shack also contains an unlocked chest and a copy of the Pickpocket skill book Purloined Shadows.
- West of Autumnshade Clearing is a partially destroyed shack. Two bandits and their dog live here. The interior of the shack consists of two small rooms. One room has a bed roll and a chest beside it, while the other room has a fireplace with a harvestable charred skeever, and a copy of the Block skill book Battle of Red Mountain. An iron ore vein is located behind the shack. If the Dawnguard add-on is installed, this location will be marked as Redwater Den, and the bandits will be replaced by lookouts.
- West of the Abandoned Prison is Lucky Lorenz's house. The house appears to have been destroyed by a fallen tree and its contents have been scattered outside the house—some food, ingredients (troll fat and lavender), and a copy of the Light Armor skill book Rislav The Righteous. Lorenz's corpse holds Treasure Map IX and a copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid, v1 can be found near him. A shrine of Dibella sits inside the house.
- Northwest of the Western Watchtower lies a ruined, burning shack. There is a hidden chest under some broken floorboards. If you have Fall of the Space Core, Vol 1 installed, the Space Core will crash-land in this shack.
- South-southeast of Forelhost is a ruined, burning house. Just inside the main door to the right lies a burnt corpse holding a Scroll of Conjure Flame Atronach outside a ring of burning candles, while an unlocked chest to the left holds some leveled loot. A copy of the Destruction skill book Horror of Castle Xyr is found just outside the northern corner of the house, inside the opening of a hollow, rotting log.
- Northeast of Septimus Signus's Outpost is an island with an ice cave. This cave is The Chill, the jail for Winterhold. It is guarded by frost atronachs both inside and outside of the cave. There isn't any noteworthy loot, although there are two gold ore veins located on top of The Chill.
 Creature Lairs
- Southeast of Gjukar's Monument is a small pool containing the shell of a gigantic mudcrab, surrounded by smaller living mudcrabs. On the shore of the pool, beneath a large rock, is a skeleton with a leveled sword and shield lying next to it. This location is the spawn point of the mudcrab guardian spirit during Kyne's Sacred Trials.
- East of Uttering Hills Cave is a den inhabited by trolls. The scattered remains of a Stormcloak soldier can be found in the den, but the only lootable item is a Stormcloak helmet.
- East of Pinepeak Cavern is the lair of a troll. The bodies of two deceased Stormcloak soldiers are found here among the bones of other victims of the troll. A note can be found on the body of one of the Stormcloaks which suggests that they were sent to investigate recent attacks in the area in order to gain the locals' favor. At the back of the lair is an orichalcum ore vein.
- South-southwest of the Sacellum of Boethiah is a troll den occupied by three frost trolls. The only thing of note at this location is two nearby gold ore veins.
- A steep, narrow trail north-northeast of Journeyman's Nook leads down to the sea. At the base of the trail, two horkers sit in front of a small alcove in the cliff wall which contains a novice-locked chest and a copy of the Restoration skill book 2920, Rain's Hand, v4.
- West of Dawnstar there is a troll cave which contains an unlocked treasure chest and a copy of the Block skill book Death Blow of Abernanit.
- Northeast of Halldir's Cairn is a bear den occupied by two cave bears. Two dead hunters, likely from the nearby abandoned hunter's camp, can be found here, as well as a dead deer. During the day, the area also swarms with bees from two beehives in nearby trees.
- Northwest of the Weynon Stones is a cave inhabited by four wolves. A dead mammoth can be found outside the cave, and a dead elk can be found inside the cave.
- Northwest of Fort Fellhammer is a shallow cave inhabited by two frost trolls. The bodies of two of the trolls' previous victims, a bandit and a deer, can be found in and around the cave.
- East-northeast of the Thalmor Embassy, two snowy sabre cats have established a lair under an overhanging rock. Two of their victims can be found here: an elk and a dead Argonian with a coin purse lying next to him. Looting the body of the Argonian will net you a copy of the Pickpocket skill book Guide to Better Thieving.
 Unmarked Ruins and Monuments
- Just outside of Morthal, to the southeast, a Nordic barrow can be found, guarded by a leveled skeleton. Inside, a copy of the Illusion skill book The Black Arts On Trial rests atop a shelf. To the left, the body of a novice conjurer with a dagger in his chest can be found in front of an open tomb, next to a table with a Scroll of Turn Lesser Undead on top of it.
- West of The Guardian Stones is an underwater Nordic barrow beneath the waters of Lake Ilinalta. The ruin contains a chest, two leveled soul gems, and a weapon lying on a table.
- Southeast of Sleeping Tree Camp are some ancient Nordic ruins. These ruins consist of some monumental stones and rotatable pillars displaying snake, whale and eagle images. After rotating to the correct symbols (the monumental stones will help you solve the puzzle), activating the switch at the center of the ruin will open a nearby grate. At the bottom of a small spiral staircase is a skeleton lying next to a chest which contains a leveled armor piece and a copy of the Destruction skill book A Hypothetical Treachery.
- On a small hill east of Sleeping Tree Camp are some ancient Nordic ruins with an altar in the center. Lying on this altar is a deceased conjurer, some alchemy ingredients, and a copy of the Conjuration skill book Liminal Bridges. Two hostile skeletons inhabit these ruins, while a unique third skeleton wearing a Black Mage Hood stands by three mysterious graves nearby.
- South of The Lady Stone is a small stone cairn surrounded by six graves. On one of these graves there lies lavender and blue mountain flowers. Hostile skeletons inhabit this location.
- North of Cracked Tusk Keep is a cairn acting as an altar. Sitting on this altar are two poisons, various bones, an apothecary's satchel and a copy of the Conjuration skill book 2920, Frostfall, v10. A leveled necromancer inhabits the site.
- North of Knifepoint Ridge are two fallen towers. Wolves inhabit the bottom tower where there lies a dead elk among some Blisterwort. There is a chest on the bottom tower and a chest on the upper tower (where there is also a beehive).
- North of Autumnshade Clearing is an altar surrounded by stone structures. After dealing with the hostile warlock you can find a copy of the Restoration skill book Racial Phylogeny, and some fire salts on the altar.
- Southeast of The Apprentice Stone, there is a Nordic barrow that is partially submerged in the swamp, and is being guarded by five mudcrabs. A chest with a novice-level lock and a copy of the Lockpicking skill book The Locked Room can be found inside.
- Northeast of Pinepeak Cavern, across the river and up a steep winding path, a small abandoned well can be found. Upon approaching it for the first time, a wispmother will rise up out of the well and attack you, along with her three attendant wisps. A nearby broken section of wall hides a basket with a copy of the Conjuration skill book The Warrior's Charge resting atop it. Hidden underneath the basket is a locked strongbox.
- After traveling through Ironbind Barrow, you can exit out to Ironbind Overlook. If you then follow the rough path east up the mountain, you will come across the ruins of a small Dwemer shrine, guarded by two ice wraiths. Resting at the foot of the shrine is a leveled, enchanted warhammer, with two small, unlocked Dwarven jewelry boxes flanking it. Some potions can be found atop the taller pillar; you have to use Whirlwind Sprint to access at this point. A quicksilver ore deposit can be found just uphill.
- East-southeast of Dragon Bridge, on a promontory in a bend of the river, you will find a warlock working at a alchemy lab next to the body of a dead Imperial in a ritual circle of candles. Next to the alchemy lab is a bowl containing ingredients.
- If you head over the hills southeast of Hjaalmarch Stormcloak Camp, you will come across a trap door grate set in a platform with a set of steps leading up to it. Opening the trap door will give access to a spiral staircase leading down to a sealed sarcophagus. If you come here between 8pm and 5am, either on your own or following the ghost that leads you here from Kjenstag Ruins, you will find two leveled bandits in the process of looting the now-opened tomb. The tomb can then be looted for its leveled treasure: a necklace, an enchanted weapon, and a shield. One of the bandits carries a copy of the Block skill book A Dance in Fire, v2.
 Smaller Places of Interest
- East of Moss Mother Cavern is the body of a Dark Elf lying against a pile of rocks. Sitting near the body is a dagger lying next to a pool of blood as well as a bag of gold.
- North of the Guardian Stones lies a deer skeleton. Between the ribs of the skeleton lies a flawless emerald.
- Northeast of the Twilight Sepulcher is a grove of eight white cap mushrooms aligned in a circle. In the center of the circle sits a bloodied skull, a staff, a glass arrow and a copy of the Archery skill book Father Of The Niben. This is also where the Bear Guardian appears during Kyne's Sacred Trials.
- The body of Yisra, a deceased College of Winterhold student, is found south of Yngvild. Yisra's necklace, blue mage robes, a pair of boots, and an iron dagger can be found on her body. A copy of Spell Tome: Flame Cloak is found near her body.
- The body of Rundi, a deceased College of Winterhold student is found east-southeast of Winterhold lying on a circular stone altar. There are some items on the altar itself, such as Rundi's dagger, a few alchemy ingredients, a soul gem, and a copy of the Alchemy skill book Mannimarco, King of Worms. You can find a set of blue mage robes and a pair of boots on Rundi's corpse. A Staff Of Ice Spikes may also be found lying on the ground. The altar is surrounded by frost runes.
- East of Talking Stone Camp, lying on an island at the base of a waterfall is the corpse of a Dunmer alchemist. He is wearing black mage robes and boots, and carries a dagger and a nirnroot.
- Northeast of Bleakwind Basin, protruding from a small pool is a skeletal arm clutching a leveled sword. This is a reference to The Lady of the Lake from Arthurian folklore.
- Northeast of the Wreck of the Winter War lies a skeleton, six gold ingots, a random enchanted dagger and a copy of the Pickpocket skill book Beggar.
- North of Sleeping Tree Camp lying next to a small pool is a mammoth skeleton. Curiously, there is a human skeleton lying within the mammoth skeleton.
- Northwest of Fallowstone Cave, partway up the mountain slope, there is an unmarked clearing with a silver ore vein and an orichalcum ore vein. A copy of the Illusion skill book Incident at Necrom is well-hidden at the base of one of the trees on that slope.
- North of The Tower Stone are some skeletal remains lying next to a chest, a flag, and a copy of the Heavy Armor skill book The Knights of the Nine.
- West of Dawnstar along the northern coastline, within bowshot of the Wreck Of The Brinehammer, there is a small overturned boat guarded by mudcrabs. Under the boat is a copy of the Alteration skill book Daughter of the Niben, a scimitar, a pair of fine boots, and a knapsack containing random loot. In the immediate area are four Nordic barnacle clusters and three spiky grass plants that can be harvested for their respective ingredients.
- South of Hillgrund's Tomb is a large fallen tree bridging a tributary of the White River that runs between two sheer cliffs. Standing guard on this log is a bandit, who will only attack if you get too close. A corpse of another bandit lies on a small beach below the bridge, with a dagger, amulet, and coin purse lying next to it. The body of a third bandit can be found on the northern cliff, next to the remains of a tree which conceals a locked chest and a copy of the Illusion skill book The Black Arts On Trial.
- West-southwest of Knifepoint Ridge, if you climb the ridge to the top, you'll find the remains of some person. The skeleton has a leveled bow and a knapsack, which are splattered with blood. A bone meal and a small amount of gold can be found on the skeleton.
- Between Reachwater Rock and Kolskeggr Mine there's an abandoned rowboat at a bend of the river. In the boat are some bottles, an apothecary's satchel, an adept-level locked strongbox and each of the following gems—emerald, garnet, flawless garnet, ruby, flawless ruby and flawless diamond. Next to the boat, in the river, is a chest and two mead barrels.
- To the east of Greenwall Cave's main entrance (the one exterior to the fort), there is a caged wolf. If you release the wolf, two trappers will appear and attack you, with the wolf siding with you against them. If the wolf manages to survive the fight, it will not attack you, and will remain near the cage.
- To the west of Loreius Farm up the hill is a small clearing littered with the remains of mammoths. Two poachers can be found here, and will turn hostile if you get too close.
- To the west of Saarthal, there is a mammoth partly encapsulated in a block of ice, which can be looted for a mammoth snout. Its body is pierced with five Dwarven arrows, a leveled battleaxe, and a large bolt from a Dwemer ballista. There is an iron ore vein and an orichalcum ore vein nearby.
- North of Southfringe Sanctum lies some skeletal remains pierced with an iron war axe. Next to it is a copy of the Conjuration skill book The Warrior's Charge which is resting against an unlocked chest containing leveled loot. Immediately west of here lies a silver ore vein.
- West of Whitewatch Tower is a novice-locked strongbox in the midst of a few fallen stone walls.
- Southeast of Karthwasten, at a point roughly between Four Skull Lookout and Sundered Towers, there is a locked strong box with a leveled dagger leaned up against it hidden in the center of a pile of driftwood.
- Southeast of Bleakcoast Cave there are two dead hunters, two dead horkers, and a live horker. One of the hunters carries Treasure Map VIII. There are four ore veins is close proximity too. Three iron ore veins—one east, one west, and one south—and a quicksilver vein to the southeast.
- On the mountain high above the Great Lift at Alftand, there is a tattered flag flying. At the base of the flag is a leveled mace, a leather helmet, and a satchel. Further back on the mountain is a silver ore vein.
- West of Sunderstone Gorge and south of Fort Sungard is a dragon barrow. About 100 feet south of the dragon barrow is a "fairy circle", a ring of bare ground surrounded by several varieties of harvestable mushrooms.
- In the mountains between Ragnvald and Bthardamz, a dead Orc bandit can be found draped over a chest containing minor loot. Two dead wolves next to him hint at the cause of his death.
- East of Haemar's Shame, on the east side of the mountain pass between Helgen and the western lands of the Rift, a pile of stones marks a steep, narrow path heading east from the road up through a small notch in the rock walls of the pass. A quicksilver ore deposit and a copy of the Alteration skill book Daughter of the Niben can be found at the end of this path.
- On an island west of Broken Oar Grotto there is a flag on a pole, at the base of which is an unlootable skeleton. There are also two gold ore veins on the island.
- High in the mountains south of Broken Oar Grotto, some unfortunate soul met a grisly end, pierced by many weapons, including a steel dagger, an iron dagger, a leveled battleaxe, a leveled sword, and a leveled mace. Next to the skeletal remains lies a copy of the Light Armor skill book The Rear Guard. A Staff of Fireballs and a knapsack can be found leaning up against a tree nearby.
- West-northwest of Haemar's Shame, east of Falkreath's Stormcloaks camp is an overhanging rock face. Under this is a skeleton with a coin purse, along with a few animal bones, as if this was used as an animal's den. There are two snowberry bushes here as well.
- Due west of Graywinter Watch, on a spit of land sticking out into the middle of the river, is a novice-locked chest hidden amongst some driftwood.