Whitewatch Tower is a small tower just northeast of Whiterun occupied by Whiterun guards.
To find Whitewatch Tower on your map, look just northeast of Dragonsreach. If you're having trouble, try looking east of Halted Stream Camp and west of Shimmermist Cave, as it is between these two locations.
- When approaching the tower for the first time, it be will under attack from a small group of bandits.
- There's a small leveled strongbox which is easy to miss to the northwest, between some stone blocks on the top of a hill.
- 1 Iron Ore and 1 Silver Ore veins are located 250 ft south of the tower, at the base of the Dragonsreach hill.
- 1 Gold Ore vein is located 410 ft south of the tower, up the hill.
- Just to the east of the Gold Ore vein is a leveled chest (Novice-level lock).
- There is a bandit camp located within a shallow cave southwest of the tower, at the base of the hill that Dragonsreach sits on. It is occupied by leveled bandits, and has a wide variety of loot, including alchemical ingredients, weapons, potions, and the pickpocket skill book Aevar Stone-Singer. A cookpot and a horse can be found here as well, although the horse must be stolen to be ridden.