|Sells||See Vilemyr Inn|
|Buys||Innkeeper (Food, Raw Food)|
|Primary Skills||Pickpocket, Speech, One-handed, Sneak|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionRift; PotentialMarriageFaction; ServicesIvarsteadVilemyrInn; TownIvarsteadFaction; Vilemyr Inn Faction|
Wilhelm is the Nord innkeeper of Vilemyr Inn in Ivarstead. He believes the local barrow, Shroud Hearth Barrow, to be haunted and thinks his business runs afoul because of it. Should you take care of the matter, he will give you the Sapphire Dragon Claw, an item needed to explore the barrow further.
Upon raising Wilhelm's disposition, he will become a potential candidate for marriage.
 Related Quests
- Lifting the Shroud: Investigate the haunted barrow outside of Ivarstead.
- The Bonds of Matrimony: Find someone in Skyrim to marry.
- The Straw that Broke: Discover what is plaguing Narfi's mind.
- Under the Table: Deliver a smuggled Black-Briar mead keg to the inn at Ivarstead.
- During The Straw that Broke, if you show Reyda's necklace to Wilhelm, his reaction is exactly the same as Narfi's, "Reyda! You saw Reyda? Did you tell her Narfi cries? Did you tell her Narfi never said goodbye like mother and father?"
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2.5 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|