Skyrim:Wreck Of The Brinehammer
|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Father of the Niben
Catalogue of Armor Enchantments
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Northwest of Dawnstar
Northeast of High Gate Ruins
The Wreck Of The Brinehammer is a grounded ship located northwest of Dawnstar, along the shores of the Sea of Ghosts. It has an exterior—the deck and the surrounding area—and one interior zone: The Brinehammer Below Deck.
 Exterior: Wreck Of The Brinehammer
The exterior of the wrecked ship has very little to explore. There are two chests: one on top of the bed in the cabin, as well as one in the water below the ship. Several skeever corpses float in the water to the north of the ship, amid some wreckage. To the southeast is a small pool filled with several clams and a corundum ore vein. A nirnroot can be found immediately west of the ship, and another immediately to the north by a silver ore vein. Somewhat west of the ship is a third nirnroot and over a dozen slaughterfish egg nests. Further to the west on two small islands there are two more nirnroots, several quicksilver ore veins and some stone ruins.
A door leading to the interior of the ship can be found just inside the cabin of the ship. It is also possible to enter the ship's interior via either of two doors located in the cargo hold, which itself is accessible through a hole in the hull of the stricken vessel. The cargo hold contains a copy of the Archery skill book Father of the Niben, some miscellaneous minor loot, and a lone mudcrab. A chest with an apprentice-level lock may be found underwater by diving into the water immediately beneath the hole in the hull, and swimming toward the stern of the ship.
 Zone 1: The Brinehammer Below Deck
The interior of the ship is inhabited by a few mudcrabs.
Near a horker mount amidships, under some debris on the floor, is a copy of the Enchanting skill book Catalogue of Armor Enchantments. In the aft section of the ship can be found a shrine of Kynareth which has fallen to the floor, along with a chest and a bookshelf whose books have been scattered. A coin purse is also on the bookshelf.
On a bookshelf at the extreme the aft of the ship are several ore samples: gold, silver, malachite, corundum, moonstone, and ebony. There is a silver ingot on the floor near the foot of the bookshelf, along with one on the bookshelf itself. Just to the left of the bookshelf are several containers, including a crate containing wine, and another containing a selection of potions.
There are two doors to the cargo hold, one fore and one aft, the latter with a leveled lock. The cargo hold is part of the Skyrim exterior, and so both of these doors returns you to the outside world.
- You can swim underneath the wreck and enter the cargo hold through a hole in the hull by jumping from a certain angle.
- Southeast of the wreck, you can find an overturned skiff sheltering two mudcrabs. Underneath the boat you can find a knapsack containing some loot, and a copy of the Alteration skill book Daughter of the Niben.
- Using the northwest door in "The Brinehammer Cargo Hold" exiting to "The Brinehammer Below Deck" may place you beneath the floor of the 'below deck' zone.
- This can be avoided by returning to the cargo hold and using the other (southeast) door.
- Various snags exist where you can be trapped and not get free without using console teleport commands exist around the edges of the Brinehammer, specifically where you walk up walls, etc.