What do you have to do to get her to sell you the house? I only have some options asking "What do you do here?", "What was that about corruption you mentioned", and "Tell me about the thieves guild". — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 08:24 on 10 December 2011
- I think the rule in all holds is that you have to be held in sufficiently high regard by the Jarl before you can purchase property. So you definitely should have the opportunity to buy a house after the Jarl offers for you to become Thane. Otherwise you're probably looking at a glitch. Exhausting all dialogue options with the stewards may help.220.127.116.11 10:27, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
she is not giving me the option to do another bounty quest. I finished it, turned in, and waited about three game days outside the hold, still not getting the option. — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 03:13 on 24 December 2011
Female? Is it true?
Omg, is true that Anuriel is a female NPC - I mean... He looks like a man. Is it confirmed that he is female? :-O --SilentResident 01:01, 11 January 2012 (UTC)
- Nevermind, a closer look at "him" revealed to be female - Anuriel is female, soz for my misunderstood. --SilentResident 09:05, 12 January 2012 (UTC)
- Her race is listed as "Bosmer" in the Construction Set, so that's what we say she is on the page, since there's no evidence to the contrary. Zul do onikaanLaan tinvaak 10:59, 4 April 2015 (GMT)
Relationship with Unmid?
Through conversations with him, is this what we should be lead to believe? Should more be added in the trivia section about this? — Unsigned comment by AldmerProfessor (talk • contribs) at 00:52 on 23 May 2016 (UTC)
- I have removed the trivia section you added as it states no new information and consisted of only one sentence which only reiterated what was stated in the introductory paragraph. If you have meaningful information, feel free to add it to the article. - Kinetically-Interlinked Nirnian Multi-User NthGen Exoform (talk) 11:15, 23 May 2016 (UTC)
- Feel free to make a revision to the addition, rather than removing it. - User: AldmerProfessor