Skyrim talk:College of Winterhold (faction)
 Still missing quests
There are still a lot of quest for individual npc missing including repeatable quests. Just saying
What are the names of the members of the college? They should be added. 126.96.36.199 09:55 21 November 2011
 Anyone having trouble joining it?
So the lady at the front says "you can't get past the gate, You must pass a test" Mine was set to Mage light, I have done it over and over, and everytime i click "Fine, I'll take your test." It's grayed out, and then she says okay, then it goes to the next context choice, "I'll do it another time" So I can't do it no matter what. Has anyone else experienced this/ have a solution?
- you say ill take he test the you cast it on the eye symbol — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 16:56 on 27 November 2011
 Bug Report - Unfinishable 'Investigate the College of winterhold'
The bug in the bard college that makes the investigate the Bard College with the target marked but the person has no dialogue related also occurs in the College of Winterhold. — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 12:07 on 19 December 2011
- The console command to fix it is "setobjectivecompleted mg01pointer 10 1" Kaisar Dragon 15:56, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
 rouge wizard
this quest is broken there is no opition to ask about it the, rouge wizard is broken if you can help me help plz.
 death of a follower
When I had a fellow mage as a follower and she died in combat (even though I wasn't the one who killed her), I received some kind of a new quest called "Expelled from the college" or something like that. I didn't pay much attention to it really, because I wanted her alive so I loaded from a saved game. But there is no mention of this here on this page. Should there be?— Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk) at 21:51 on 31 December 2011 (UTC)
 Aftershock ?
Does the Aftershock quest really belongs in the Main Quest section/listing? Krag 22:40, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
- I just finished The Eye of Magnus and the next quest from Tolfdir was Tolfdir the Absent-Minded (radiant), so I don't think that Aftershock is a Main Quest. --18.104.22.168 19:47, 12 January 2012 (UTC)
 Colette should be Mage/Wiz
Why is Colette Marence listed as "Scholars" and not "Mages and Wizards"? Clearly she is their Restoration expert and trainer as much as, say, Tolfdir is their main Alteration guy. I've even seen her doing a long-lasting Restoration spell in her room! — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 22:27 on 11 January 2012
 Not a safe storage area
While it appears that the wardrobes are safe to store items, the barrels in your room are not. Even after using the setownership console command, the items inside the barrels reset. Not sure where this should be added to the page but it as the wording is currently the page makes the room sound safe for long-term storage.
- Can someone confirm this? I've gotten mixed messages from other sites on the same subject. I just made a new character and I don't feel like buying a house as of yet, but I do have things I want to store for the time being. If someone does confirm, can you also specify what containers are safe and which ones aren't? Bushwhacker 05:36, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Actually I found a command console command(repetitive, huh?) that clarified this. Pressing ~ then clicking the container then typing "IsOwner" and pressing enter prompts a response that lets you know whether you own it or not. The starting room you're given in the College has NO safe storage. Bushwhacker 02:15, 9 March 2012 (UTC)
 Rogue Wizard
- Put it with the other broken quests just under that section. The Silencer 02:06, 25 March 2012 (UTC)
- Aha, silly me, I missed that sentence. Thanks. --Velyanthe 02:07, 25 March 2012 (UTC)
"Over the years, the cliff has fallen into the sea, taking nearly all of the original city with it."
"Over the years..." makes it sound as though Winterhold eroded gradually. It was called The Great Collapse (a disaster in which most of the city collapsed into the sea) and it happened eight years prior to the events of the game. Wasn't some long, drawn-out thing.126.96.36.199 07:20, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
- As far as I remember the great collapse happened over the course of one week so I think you are right. RIM 09:48, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
 Research Thief?
What are the stages to activate it threw the console command? and should there be a part on this in the same area the Rogue Wizard is? — Unsigned comment by Sledhockeyjock (talk • contribs) at 15:06 on 2 July 2012
 First Lessons
Tolfdir won't fire the attack at my ward, he just acts as though the mission is finished but it still says I need to listen to Tolfdir — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 03:28 on 29 December 2012
- This is noted with possible fixes here. Silence is GoldenBreak the Silence 13:50, 13 January 2013 (GMT)
 Attacked at the College!
After joining the college,and doing a few quests,I decided to finally become a stage 4 vampire and was promptly attacked by all in the school.What did I do wrong?Shouldn't they left me alone?I also committed no crimes. Gojira,May 2,2013. — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 06:35 on 2 May 2013