Skyrim talk:Gloombound Mine
 Bug - Can't Mine Ore
I found a bug where the Rocks have the colouring of the ore on them but i cant mine them, even when im hitting it with my pickaxe. Ive already been in there and mined the whole place, but that was like, 20 ingame days ago. Bug?- Azurome 21:53, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
- Solved, just exit the mine and use the wait for an hour and re-enter.
- This might happen if you're interrupted during mining for some reason. --220.127.116.11 20:08, 10 August 2012 (UTC)
 Number of Ebony Veins?
When i went there i counted 15 ebony veins. anyone else checked? Raketenudo 21:25, 3 December 2011 (UTC)
- There are some on the floors and walls aswell. I counted 20 Ebony Mines when i went in. - Azurome 04:26, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
- I've consistently counted 16 ebony ore veins and several (4?) iron veins.
- I counted 16 ebony ore and 6 iron ore veins. Manutd07 09:37, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
 Can't mine ore after about 40 days
- Were you coming back and checking periodically to see if it had respawned? You have to stay out of the mine completely for that 10 day period for the mine to respawn. Each time you re-enter the mine, that 10 day timer resets. --XyzzyTalk 14:16, 31 July 2012 (UTC)