Skyrim talk:Hag's End
 horendous bug
I've opened the wall, the chest is there but the old assassins body that this wiki mentions isnt there, maybe it phased through the ground i dunno but it sure as heck isnt there.
It's only there after you're told it's there, like the treasure maps
The quest completed for me when I reached the hidden room but the corpse was not there.
 Ice wraiths?
You got ice wraiths? I had frost trolls. It seems what she summons is leveled.
 Predator's Grace
I did not find a pair of predator's grace boots in the chest above the waterfall. Are we sure that this chest is not levelled? Starbucksisevil 16:09, 28 December 2011 (UTC)
- the boots are next to the chest (Eddie The Head 08:57, 4 January 2012 (UTC))
 Possible conflict with the mission of the Dark Brotherhood?
I am told to complete retrieve Jarl Igmond's shield here in Hag's End. I want to make sure clearing this dungeon now would not have any conflict to Locate the Assassin of Old. Can somebody tell me if that mission is a misc, and where does the marker point to? And it is confirmed that the corpse of the assassin will only be placed when obtained the mission? Or do I need to first get into the Dark Brotherhood and play until this quest to make a perfection? --Joshua.yathin.yu 17:55, 26 December 2011 (UTC)
Confirmed the body of the assassin absent from the dungeon. I still need to progress to the Dark Brotherhood to fully confirm if there's no conflict. --Joshua.yathin.yu 06:56, 27 December 2011 (UTC)
 Word Wall Bug
I just reverted the removal of the bug section since the information is still relevant to this page and easy for users to find. However, for those who wish to know more about this bug and testing which has been done, please see this discussion on the Slow Time page. Alphabetface 23:29, 3 February 2012 (UTC)
- If the bug is valid, it definitely belongs here - not just the Slow Time page. --Krusty 23:33, 3 February 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, that was my point. I just wanted to post something about why I did it here so the anonymous user wouldn't be offended by my revert after posting such a long discussion on the other page. Alphabetface 23:38, 3 February 2012 (UTC)
- With the latest official patch (and no unofficial mods to mess with the files) the Slow Time Word Wall in Hag's End functions properly, regardless of the sequence of acquiring the words. Aran Mafre 11:53, 27 June 2012 (UTC)
 The Hag and her teleportation quirks
I performed a 15x multiplier sneak attack after the first time she disappeared. She appeared to have not died when perhaps she should have, and managed to teleport right away to the room with candles surrounding a pool of oil. She caught me before I could backstab her again, but Mehrunes' Razor instantaneously killed her after a few strikes. As I was leaving the room to carry on with the dungeon, her corpse vanished in the way that it does. I saw her lying dead on the balcony, no Ice Wraith ambush behind me. Perhaps this is a small (seemingly not harmful) bug with Mehrunes' Razor? -18.104.22.168 07:16, 6 February 2012 (UTC)
 Haafingar or The Reach?
The infobox has this location's hold listed as The Reach (as you'd expect with many Forsworn camps), yet whilst playing the game and observing this place's position on maps it seems to be situated more in Haafingar. I've noticed that some other game locations are in a similar situation, where the article infobox says it's in one hold yet observation suggests it's in another, e.g. Mzinchaleft- the infobox and game data says it's in Hjaalmarch, but going there indicates it's actually in The Pale.
Like with the Mzinchaleft example, am I correct in assuming that the hold given for the location (and all others) was lifted directly from the game data? Likewise would it be worth mentioning in the Trivia any perceived discrepancies between what the game data and what exploration & observation says is the location's hold (where applicable)?
- It's considered The Reach according to game-data (see ABCface◥ 16:38, 3 October 2012 (GMT) ), and I assume this is the case for the other pages as well. As for mentioning it on the page, I'm not sure if it's worth mentioning or not, though on this wiki, it would be a 'Notes' section, not a 'Trivia' section. —
- I brought this up mainly out of partial confusion on my part concerning what is "written down" (for lack of a better term) and what has been observed with regards to where a location is situated. I don't know if there're many others who feel/think the same as I do, but if these things aren't worth mentioning within the main text of the articles, then fair enough I suppose. — ChrisJG (talk) 19:54, 3 October 2012 (GMT)
- None of the locations are far enough into another Hold's boundary's for it to be mentionable. The Hold indicated is the Hold that is used by radiant quests when determining where to send the player. And let's not forget that the Hold's are at war, a time when boundary's change. Silence is GoldenBreak the Silence 20:09, 3 October 2012 (GMT)