|Archive 1: Nov 2011 - Dec 2012|
 Ingedients table sorting broken
It seems that clicking on the header of a column of the table of ingredients doesn't sort it. Nothing happens. OS is Debian. Epiphany version 2.30.6 and Iceweasel (Firefox) version 3.5.16. -- MartinS 126.96.36.199 00:56, 5 January 2013 (GMT)
- It's not just you, it shouldn't have had the sortable arrows on it in the first place. Due to the merged rows and columns in the table, a sortable feature wouldn't work. See the Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon, Oblivion, and Shivering Isles ingredient pages. None of them have the sortable arrows for that reason. I've removed the sortable arrows from this table to standardize it with ingredient tables in other namespaces on the site. Thanks for bringing this up! — ABCface◥ 06:19, 7 January 2013 (GMT)
- Ok. However it would be really neat to be able to sort on Name (default now), effect (hard
- as there are four columns), price and merchant availability (this is the one I want at the
- moment). I see two possible ways to achieve this. 1. Put the "how to get it" column besides
- the other columns (and last as its length varies a lot) or 2. Put that in a seperate table.
- 1 would make the table very wide, so I'd go for 2. -- MartinS 188.8.131.52 12:41, 12 January 2013 (GMT)
 Swamp fungal pod never respawn?
It seems that the plants of swamp fungal pod will never respawn after being harvested once. I've found two locations with this problem, outside Movarth's Lair(Morthal) and Volkihar Courtyard. I'm quite sure enough days have passed before I visited there again. Can anyone confirm it? Any solutions? thanks Dreamshadow (talk) 12:42, 18 March 2013 (GMT)