|Archive 1: Nov 2011 - Dec 2012|
 Ingedients table sorting broken
It seems that clicking on the header of a column of the table of ingredients doesn't sort it. Nothing happens. OS is Debian. Epiphany version 2.30.6 and Iceweasel (Firefox) version 3.5.16. -- MartinS 22.214.171.124 00:56, 5 January 2013 (GMT)
- It's not just you, it shouldn't have had the sortable arrows on it in the first place. Due to the merged rows and columns in the table, a sortable feature wouldn't work. See the Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon, Oblivion, and Shivering Isles ingredient pages. None of them have the sortable arrows for that reason. I've removed the sortable arrows from this table to standardize it with ingredient tables in other namespaces on the site. Thanks for bringing this up! — ABCface◥ 06:19, 7 January 2013 (GMT)
- Ok. However it would be really neat to be able to sort on Name (default now), effect (hard
- as there are four columns), price and merchant availability (this is the one I want at the
- moment). I see two possible ways to achieve this. 1. Put the "how to get it" column besides
- the other columns (and last as its length varies a lot) or 2. Put that in a seperate table.
- 1 would make the table very wide, so I'd go for 2. -- MartinS 126.96.36.199 12:41, 12 January 2013 (GMT)
 Swamp fungal pod never respawn?
It seems that the plants of swamp fungal pod will never respawn after being harvested once. I've found two locations with this problem, outside Movarth's Lair(Morthal) and Volkihar Courtyard. I'm quite sure enough days have passed before I visited there again. Can anyone confirm it? Any solutions? thanks Dreamshadow (talk) 12:42, 18 March 2013 (GMT)
 Data update
 Alchemy list
Wanted to print out lists of alchemy ingredients and effects. Maybe a more printer friendly version of these lists can be done? I would work on it myself but I'm still cheesed about stuff that happened here during the Oblivion days and I don't contribute around here any more. )474(4V57 188.8.131.52 00:01, 13 October 2013 (GMT)
 How many...?
Does anyone know off the top of their head how many ingredients/effects there are (too lazy to count at the moment)? It seems like 100+ ingredients and 40+ effects? 4tran (talk) 12:11, 20 February 2014 (GMT)