Skyrim talk:Reachwater Rock
 Please expand
I'm a terrible contributor, but this is what I found with inside the cave. Please expand and/or correct it, as I am terrible with mark-up. --Kestral 04:17, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
- Happened to me as well. Gauldur appears but does not reforge amulet. Bad bug as you remain locked in room. Only a cheat will free you. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 18:10 on 20 November 2011 (GMT)
- I believe this bug happens if you have help with you. I had somebody following me around helping, and I kept on encountering that bug. Once I told the dumb bitch to stay outside the rock, and started the last boss fight alone; everything was normal and not bugged. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 11:41 on 21 November 2011 (GMT)
- I had J'Zargo with me the entire time. No problems noted. Playing on PC with latest patch. Xyzzy 15:47, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
 save load bug
xbox version, have lydia as follower.
beat 1st guy. saved. beat 2nd guy(s). saved during death animation. 3rd guy kills me. loaded save. second guy respawns and third guy comes into the fight.
weird. and harder the second time around.
- 1st Bug Rings on door wont activate
- 2nd Bug No amulet activation on table
- 3rd bug Kill on boss no others come down
- 4th bug kill 1st boss and then second boss second boss keeps respaning after killing him :/
- Bug after Bug after bug!!!!!!!! — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 15:54 on December 13, 2011 (GMT)
 Funny glitch
After I had finished the boss fight and cleared the cave, I explored the cave to search for any missing loot, then returned to the boss chamber. As I entered the chamber, 2 dead draugr ragdolled across the room, 1 from each side. They had not been present before, because I had looted every body before leaving, and these two had typical draugr gold loot on them. I thought I had stumbled onto a zombie draugr Cirque de Soleil show. Xyzzy 15:59, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
Some of the Notes here are included on the walkthrough for Forbidden Legend, and the icons on the bug section are not very well used. Maybe this article would benefit from a cleanup and better descriptions. Araglad 07:26, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
 Misc Bugs
First attempt on the 3 ghosts, the first never went back up with the rest and kneeled, No more ghosts to fight. BUT this second glitch is worth mentioning. The second ghosts shout sent me ragdoll like usual, but my camera never recovered... The camera control was alike resident evil 2. very odd and different play style. 184.108.40.206 06:14, 26 April 2013 (GMT)
On the page, it lists a specific set of items found. I finihsed the quest at L57 and found a steel battleaxe, glass sword, dwarven helmet, etc. I think the treasure is leveled. — Unsigned comment by Trevswan84 (talk • contribs) at 20:33 on 10 December 2013