Skyrim talk:Reunification of Skyrim
Im experiencing an annoying bug with tullius: after taking the last stronghold and being promoted to legate, he has no dialoge option for me to "report for duty".
The quest pointer ist still over him and the "report to general tullius" is still in the log though. would really appreciate help if someone knows a workaround for this one. — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 18:18 on 16 December 2011
 Xbox360 Legate Fixes Unreliable
 Fort Sungard
Fort Sungard is, according to the rest of the wiki, only taken by Stormcloaks, not Imperials. If somebody could clear up this confusion, whether by removing Sungard from this page or adding Imperial interaction to the rest of the wiki, that would be great. --Velyanthe 23:38, 16 January 2012 (UTC)
 PS3 Fix
When prompted with the Regain Eastmarch bug, just continue to the Windhelm gates (Windhelm didn't appear on my map, I had to fast travel to the stables) and there General Tullius will give his war speech. The mission marker will still be bugged until you make your way through the city, but just keep moving. You'll still complete the mission. Reys 03:47, 17 January 2012 (UTC)
 Possible PS3 Fix
I accidentally hit dragonrend on her(legate) and then when I talked to her the "report for duty" option was there. Not sure if this was a coicidence or not but leaving this here for someone else to confirm. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 02:39 on 6 March 2012
- I tried it but it didn't work for me :( (on PS3) I'm having the most difficult time with this particular quest. Nothing is working. But thanks for trying to help — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 05:29 on 4 July 2012
 Rikke is missing
I think I've found another bug where Rikke is simply not at the Pale Imperial Camp. When I arrive the quest marker is simply floating in mid air. Have I missed something or is this a new bug? (XBox ver 188.8.131.52.6) 184.108.40.206 05:01, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, I think I answered my own question. I think the issue is that Rikke is so slow in walking from Solitude to the camp that I simply beat her there. Waiting for 24 hours has solved my problem. 220.127.116.11 05:19, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
- I actually followed her when she left Castle Dour on her way there (I'm on PC). She goes north almost to the Dainty Sload, then swims back and forth across that bay about three times, and finally exits the water at the Wreck of the Icerunner. Shortly afterward there's a rocky cliff in her way, and instead of walking around it, she just stops and stands there. Perhaps this is what happened to you. Is this worth mentioning on the main page, does anyone think? 18.104.22.168 21:17, 5 September 2012 (EDT)
- I've got this bug, and I'll try out this fix. I see that it's listed as unconfirmed on the main page. Is there a process to confirm it? 22.214.171.124 02:15, 23 May 2013 (GMT)
 360 fixes not working for me.
I've tried all the suggested ways to fix the bug with legate rika not talking at winterhold. If anyone else has any solutions that work better than the suggested ways that would be much apricciated. Thanks. GUM!!! 01:02, 3 June 2012 (UTC)
 Winterhold during season unending
If you have the rift when you start season unending the option to give winterhold to the imperials is not present. You can only choose to say that ulfric has nothing he can trade for markarth. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 09:35 on June 17, 2012
 Falkreath during Season Unending
You can give Falkreath to the Stormcloaks during Season Unending. That should probably be indicated on the page, rather than that it always belongs to the Imperials. Black jack king 11:07, 30 June 2012 (UTC)
- I just changed it because I too gave Falkreath to the Stormcloaks during Season Unending (Empire got Riften, Stormcloaks got Markarth and Falkreath) and I just reclaimed it. The battle takes place at Neugrad, and when getting the objective from Tullius, he comments that he didn't forget that it was you who gave it to them in the first place.--RumblePen (talk) 13:59, 17 September 2012 (GMT)
 Legate Rikke at Winterhold Imperial Camp bug
I experienced this bug just now but was able to get past it. I did two things.
First... I did what was suggested for the other Legate Rikke bugs and went and talked to General Tulius about the state of the war till he had nothing new to say. Upon return to Legate Rikke, this had *not* fixed the problem in my case.
Second... almost as soon as I talked to Legate Rikke after talking to Tulius and saw that the "report in" option was still not available I heard a dragon roar. I exited dialog with her and went to fight the dragon (along with every imperial soldier in the camp save for Rikke herself). When the dragon and two nearby ice wraiths were dead I talked to Legate Rikke again... and the option to report in was available.
I don't know if this might be yet another potential cause of the bug or, assuming it is, if it is slaying the ice wraiths or the dragon or getting the imperial soldiers from that camp to enter and leave combat that fixed it. Heck, for all I know the game toggled Rikke's combat AI but because of other factors she couldn't move to join the fight... and that could be what fixed it. Regardless, I thought I would share it in case some one can corroborate it. — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 11:53 on 29 September 2012
- Just had this bug happen to me at the Eastmarch Imperial Camp for the Battle for Fort Amol stage of the quest. I did exactly the same two steps and had the same results. The only difference was there were no Ice Wraiths to fight, and the dragon flew off without even taking any damage, (perhaps the non-hostile encounter). Rikke came out of her tent with her sword drawn looking for the dragon, once it was out of range and she put her sword away I talked to her at the "reporting in" dialog option was available. (Xbox 360, 1.8 patch, Dawnguard/Hearthfire installed) ( Talk Contribs Email ) 12:14, 18 November 2012 (GMT)
- "smalljing" of the Nexus forums suggested this: "All you have to do is use the cooking pot in the middle of any imperial camp, somehow the "reporting for duty" dialogue will appear after that." I used the one in the Winterhold camp, and a Frost Dragon immediately appeared in the air above the camp. After killing it, I went back, used the pot again, and when I talked to Legate Rikki, the "Reporting for duty," dialogue topic was available, and the quest proceeded as normal. Someone more well-versed in editing may wish to add that fix to the article, as it seems to have worked for others besides myself. Source: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/695904-quest-bug-reunification-of-skyrim/page__view__findpost__p__6354119 — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 19:07 on 4 January 2013
Another possible solution: Check to see if the "Report to the Jarl of Whiterun" Misc Quest is active in your journal. If it is, go complete it and then the "Report for Duty" option will appear in Rikke's dialog options. 220.127.116.11 14:37, 1 April 2013 (GMT)
 Pre and "next" quests: "Take the fort at ..." need correcting
The series of "Take the fort" quests' headers need to be cleaned up with respect to prerequisite and next quests; it is currently only accurate if no changes occur during Season Unending. Needs to be complicated/accuratized, or perhaps just removed. Same with Liberation of Skyrim, I suppose. --JR (talk) 15:39, 20 February 2013 (GMT)
 Rikke not giving quest
If you have companion follower it can bug out, just part ways with them before reporting for duty. Characters like aela the huntress are guard faction which seems to conflict with imperials. I would wager a guess Something to do with greymanes and battleborns. Either way remove follower from service then talk to rikke you will Get reporting for duty dialoge. If you rejoin your companion follower Before they leave camp then make sure you also leave right away or camp Will go white troll poo on you. V1.9 xbox April 5, 2013 Tony Facio aka Tony Wild aka Dragonbored