- 1 Werewolf?
- 2 SINDING LIVES!!!!!!
- 3 How to talk to Sindig
- 4 Sinding Resurrected
- 5 If saved, Sinding never turns against you? Possible Training Partner?
- 6 Possible Follower?
- 7 Reanimating Sinding using Ritual Stone
- 8 Cannot Interact
- 9 two sindings
- 10 Multiple Sindings?
- 11 Stuck on Stairs
- 12 Static noise
I thought that werewolves were confirmed to NOT be in the game?RIM 14:51, 2 November 2011 (UTC)
- The leaked 360 copy says otherwise. Although I'm not sure if we should start putting that info up... On second thoughts, I'm going to propose this article for deletion. --Legoless 14:55, 2 November 2011 (UTC)
I saw him walking on the road from riverwood to whiterun in werewolf form AFTER I killed him during the Hircing quest, I walked and to him and all he does is say "yes"? And " need something"? — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) on 28 Nov 2011
- I saw the same thing too.I killed him during the quest,and after some hours in the game,I decided to visit Riverwood and suddenly i met him in werewolf form walking towards Whiterun. — Unsigned comment by Natsu (talk • contribs) on 13 June 2012
- I'm on PS3 (and so have no concrete evidence, just guesses), but that also happened to me. I'm assuming that it's because the quest's Sinding is not the actual Sinding, but one programmed specifically for that quest. That way, if you kill him, you only killed the scripted Sinding. Either that or there is a glitch in the code where Sinding has travel package that activates after he dies.--Grim765 06:04, 19 June 2012 (UTC)
- Did you kill him after you killed the hunters and talked to him? That's what I did and I seen him wondering around twice now while wearing savior's hide. Artemis Entreri 17:58, 28 August 2012 (UTC)
How to talk to Sindig
for me he just stabd at the back of his cell, how can i talk to him? Sanguin 14:15, 6 December 2011 (UTC)
- Did you walk right up to the bars of his cell? Skeepa 04:14, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
After choosing to kill Sinding, I took a little nap on the bedroll next to the campfire before exiting the grotto. Upon awakening, Sinding was standing next to the fire in werewolf form. He did not attack and says nothing except "Yes?" and "Need something?" The quest shows as completed and I still have the Savior's Hide in my inventory. DoubleBird 05:52, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
If saved, Sinding never turns against you? Possible Training Partner?
I completed the quest by helping Sinding. Upon returning to the Grotto, it had immediately reverted back to the normal look (no orange moon) and all the dead hunters were gone. During the quest, he's extra touchy, healing Sinding makes him hostile. After the quest, I punched him repeatedly and he just keeps saying things like: What are you doing? What's the matter with you? Don't do that again, last warning. Watch it! You're pushing your luck! Eventually (30 Khajiit punches?) he becomes hostile, but will accept if you yield and says "I'll let you live this time." I tried out a few other weapons as well. Could someone check with the console to see if he's set to be very tolerant and to always accept your yield? He could be a great training partner for increasing skills. --Amsuko 06:07, 23 February 2012 (UTC)
During the quest, "Ill met by moonlight" when you choose wether to kill him or help him kill the other hunters, if you choose to help him he follows you untill all the hunters are dead. I didn't try this but I will on my next playthrough but, is it possible to leave the grotto with him still folowing you and keep him as an invincible werewolf follower? IF YOU CAN DO THIS, do people become hostile towards him???— Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 15:05 on 16 March 2012 (GMT)
- He won't leave the grotto with you.
- Tested on ps3 patch 1.4 KingK 16:01, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
Reanimating Sinding using Ritual Stone
- Yes Ritual Stone will reanimate Sinding, aswell as any dead werewolf.— Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 06:24 on 12 September 2012
- I accidentally killed Sinding in the Falkreath jail on the PS3 version. I was able to reanimate him with the Ritual Stone power, skin him through the bars, and finish the quest. 188.8.131.52 03:31, 7 January 2013 (GMT)
I find myself unable to interact with Sinding after siding with him against the hunters, primarily because he's in werewolf form at the time. therefore I can't complete the quest and gain the uncurse ring of hircine. Can anyone help?
- I am having the same problem. I've gone back to a previous save and started the grotto part again but get the same results. I've played far too long to return to before the quest.
- I suppose my only option now is to kill him and loot the skin.
- Papahbear (talk) 03:12, 6 December 2012 (GMT)
- Update: I noticed that one of the dead hunters, using "detect dead" had fallen under the scenery, beneath a tree. I wondered if perhaps there was a hunter still alive and stuck somewhere. Using "detect life", I found my missing hunter. He was an archer stuck halfway in a rock. After killing him, the quest allowed me to talk with sinding and complete the quest.
- I'll edit the page and just hope I'm doing it right. I generally avoid editing wiki because of past experiences incuring the wrath of those who seem to have nothing better to do. Gads, I'm turning into a bitter old gamer. Eek.
- Papahbear (talk) 03:31, 6 December 2012 (GMT)
I completed ill met by moonlight quite a while ago, saving Sinding in the process. My character just received the quest to go and fetch Runil's journal from bloated man's grotto and on entering the grotto there were two Sindings in werewolf form. It's definitely a glitch, albeit a pretty cool one, but I just thought it was worth a mention. Hazmick (talk) 19:57, 3 September 2012 (EDT)
I'd like to raise the possibility that there is an infinite number of Sindings, or that both are invincible. I killed him in the quest but came across him in Falkreath jail some time later, I killed him on the outskirts of the town and the next time I returned to Falkreath I saw him exiting the jail via the upper door again. I returned to where I had killed him just outside the town and his body was still there, meanwhile the Sinding who had escaped the jail was roaming around Falkreath being noticed by NPCs without hostility. Confused, I came here to see if this was a common bug and after seeing the above message about there being two of him at the grotto I travelled there and found 2 Sindings. I now have 5 in my game; two in the grotto, two dead in Falkreath and one still escaping the jail on an endless loop. Syko Conor (talk) 14:35, 1 March 2013 (GMT)
Stuck on Stairs
Became victim to Sinding "stuck on the stairs in his Falkreath jail cell." Reloaded from Falkreath Barracks, and approached his cell before exploring the rest of the jail "fixed" it.--Lmstearn (talk) 13:02, 10 December 2013 (GMT)
Some players addressed an audio bug that triggers after finishing the quest. If Sinding is spared, his usual greeting consisting of "Never though I'd see you again!" is replaced by static noises. This happens in both vanilla and modded versions of the game. I'm dealing with it myself. Anybody know what causes this and a way to fix it? — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 14:10 on 19 December 2013 (GMT)