Skyrim talk:The White Phial (quest)
 Bug - Briar Heart Already In Inventory
Not sure how to represent this in the article so I'll defer to someone with more experience, but this quest is bugged, at least on PC. If you already have a briar heart in your inventory when you get to the "collect 3 things" part of the quest, it will never allow you to proceed naturally, even if you collect another briar heart. The only way to do this seems to be to 'cheat' and manually advance the quest via the console. here's some more information. Fw190a8 11:21, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
 Got double the coin reward
I'm pretty sure that every one is familiar with the recurring bug in which dialogues repeat when starting and finishing the conversation quickly the second time. Was anyone else able to exploit this bug to this quest? I accidently triggered this bug and Quintis actually gave me 1000 septims (because the dialogue repeated twice)
I really need some help on figuring out why this quest doesn't want to work for me. After slaying all the Draugrs and making my way to Curalmil's tomb I discover that he won't come out. The 3 Draugrs behind bars were never released from their cells either. I continue to the bowl that you're supposed to pour Nurelion's Mixture into and I find myself mashing X (PS3) to activate the bowl and pour in the mixture to no avail. Nothing happens. I backtracked and discovered little things like the trap which incorporates a raising platform that slams people into spikes on the ceiling doesn't work either. This is very confusing to me and after much searching on the web I was unable to find anybody who had the same problem as me. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you. 220.127.116.11 00:10, 30 December 2011 (UTC)
- It seems that I have the same problem. Raising platform didn't work, and I can't poor Nurelion's potion into the cauldron : activating the later does nothing. Note however that I have 2 Nurelion's potions in my inventory:
- I met the White Phial people and got the potion before the quest "Blood on the Ice", but stopped the White Phial quest at that point and moved on with the completion of "Blood on the Ice" quest.
- After I've finished "Blood on the Ice" quest, I got back to the White Phial boutique and received another Nurelion's mixture... Actually I don't exactly remember how this took place, but I have 2 mixtures in my inventory
- After clearing the cavern I can't activate the cauldron, nothing happens as if it was a static with an in-game label.
- --HawkFest 15:20, 2 July 2012 (UTC)