The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Utilities to patch the Morrowind.exe file.
- Morrowind Code Patch FAQ
- Provides the ability to fix many bugs which cannot otherwise be fixed (most notably the savegame corruption fix).
- Also offers many tweaks and gameplay changes (such as expanding the playable map area).
- All bugfixes and other changes are optional.
- Must be applied before other exe patches.
- Exe Optimizer
- Improves the stability of the executable, thus reducing CTD's.
- 4GB Patch
- Expands the virtual memory access of the (32-bit) executable file from 2GB up to 4GB.
- Should be the last exe patch applied.