The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
 Diamond Mines
- Balsincag Diamond Mine — A diamond mine in the Molagreahd, inhabited by the creatures that killed the miners.
- Helnim, Diamond Mine — A large diamond mine in Helnim's slum district.
- Veramus Iron Mine — A large Iron and Diamond Mine in the mountains northeast from Tel Oren.
 Ebony Mines
- Dillitan Mine — A medium-sized Ebony mine east of Alt Bosara containing NPCs.
- Ranyon-ruhn, Mine — A troubled ebony mine below Ranyon-ruhn
- Varethan Ebony Mine — A small ebony mine in the Molagreahd inhabited by miners and their slaves.
 Egg Mines
- Dansudipat Egg Mine — A large egg mine south of Ranyon-ruhn
- Dulun-Sarethi Egg Mine — A deserted egg mine in the Boethian Mountains that holds a secret within.
- Helnim Kwama Mine — A large egg mine on the outskirts of Helnim.
- Jherun Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine east of Alt Bosara containing kwama and NPCs.
- Kapid-Namisat Egg Mine — A small egg mine near Tel Mothrivra containing Kwama and NPCs
- Namidan Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine in the Molagreahd that also has an underwater section.
- Nethre-Pulu Egg Mine — A medium-sized Egg Mine on the road between Sadas Plantation and Port Telvannis where the miners have a drinking problem.
- Sodri-Tilur Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine south of Tel Ouada.
- Soludanni Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine in the Molagreahd containing kwama and egg miners.
- Vallen-Dun Eggmine — A split-level egg mine in the Mephalain Mountains, west of Tel Muthada and south of Marog.
- Verdunasha-Beracavada Egg Mine — An abandoned Egg Mine, southwest of Sarvanni, that has been taken over by bandits.