The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Alt Orethan — The Rocky scrubland between the city of Almalexia and the Lan Orethan Forest
- Boethian Mountains — A peninsular region of rugged rocks twisted in strange shapes by erosion.
- Helnim Fields — A region of rich pastures in north-eastern Morrowind.
- Inlet Bog — An area of marshland along the southern coastline of the Inner Sea.
- Inner Sea — The narrow and treacherous sea surrounding Vvardenfell.
- Lake Boethiah — A large, inland lake in the heart of the Boethian Mountains.
- Lan Orethan — A lush lowland forest valley, set on the banks of the serene Lan Orethan river.
- Mephalain Mountains — A humid and rocky region that extends the Boethian Mountains southwards.
- Molagreahd — A region of rolling hills and fertile pastures that surrounds the point of the Boethian Mountains.
- Amurbal Peninsula — A long promontory in the Molagreahd that reaches out west from the mainland into the Sea of Ghosts.
- Dolmolag Peninsula — A vast promontory in the Molagreahd that projects into the Sea of Ghosts.
- Neidweisra Peninsula — A huge piece of land that juts out northwest from the eastern arm of the mainland of Morrowind.
- Ouadavohr — An area of low-lying ground in the larger Molagreahd region.
- Nedothril Coast — A lush lowland forest valley, set on the banks of the serene Lan Orethan river.
- Sacred Lands — The peaceful coastal region surrounding Necrom
- Sea of Ghosts — The cold sea that borders all the northern coasts of Tamriel and surrounds the Telvanni Isles.
- Telvanni Isles — A few large islands and countless small islets overgrown by twisted fungi and vegetation.
 Cities, Towns, and Settlements
 Major Cities
- Akamora — An Indoril city built into the sides of a mountain valley.
- Firewatch — An important Imperial city on the mainland, to the east of Vos and Tel Mora.
- Helnim — An Imperial city on the decline, though still an important trade center.
- Necrom — An ancient Temple facility, home to funerary traditions that predate the Tribunal.
- Port Telvannis — The huge capital city of Great House Telvanni, on a large island off the eastern coast of the mainland.
 Small Towns
- Adurin-Ouaka — A poor shack village, at the western coast of Lake Boethiah.
- Alt Bosara — A small Telvanni town, south of Lake Boethiah, dominated by a large waterfall.
- Ayemar — A remote fortress located on top of a hill on the coast of the Inner Sea.
- Bahrammu — A very poor ramshackle settlement, the northernmost of the Telvannis district.
- Bal Oyra — A small Imperial charter town with a keep and a lighthouse.
- Baldrahn — A tiny muck farming community just south of Llothanis.
- Darnim — A fishing village in the Inlet Bog.
- Dreynim — A village and spa resort in the Lan Orethan region.
- Gah Sadrith — A medium-sized Telvanni town just south of Port Telvannis.
- Hlersis — A small cave settlement and mine town in the Sacred Lands.
- Llothanis — A Telvanni town to the north east of the Boethian Mountains spanning the Nebet Bay.
- Marog — A small Telvanni town, built into the cliff face opposite the Imperial city of Helnim.
- Meralag — A sleepy town in the Alt Orethan region
- Ranyon-ruhn — Please add a description for this location.
- Tel Mothrivra — Please add a description for this location.
- Tel Muthada — A Telvanni town, located at the Helnim Fields.
- Tel Ouada — Please add a description for this location.
 Imperial Forts
- Bal Oyra, Keep — A small Imperial fort that guards the town of Bal Oyra from the perils of the Molagreahd.
- Cephorad Keep — A small Imperial Fort at the eastern side of Tel Muthada.
- Firewatch Palace — A mighty Imperial stronghold guarding the Eastern Inner Sea.
- Helnim Hall — A copious castle located in the center of Helnim, the Governor's residence.
- Ruinous Keep — An old flooded fort in the Inlet Bog.
- Fort Umbermoth — A tiny Imperial Fort just south of Sailen.
- Windmoth Legion Fort — An Imperial fort, full of corruption, which is located deep within the Telvanni lands.
 Geographical Features
- Balvvarden Isle — A large island off the northern coast of the Molagreahd
- Doldig Isle — A small island in the Molagreahd, close to Firewatch
- Gahvan Isle — The largest island in the Telvanni Isles, and the location of the House Telvanni Capital
- Hlavan Isle — The southernmost of the Telvanni Isles, dominated by the town of Gah Sadrith
 Major Landmarks
- Aegondo Point — A traditional pilgrimage site at the northern tip of the Molagreahd.
- Aranyon Pass — A sinister haunted canyon cutting through the Boethian Mountains.
- Boethian Falls — An impressive series of waterfalls near the small fishing village of Adurin-Ouaka.
- Dragonhead Point — A curious rock formation of the Boethian Mountains, which evokes the giant petrified head and spine of a dragon.
- Isle of Arches — A desolate island with a sinister beauty, the odd one out in the Telvanni Isles.
- Tel Ouada Guar Farm — The home of a guar rancher, just north of Tel Ouada
- Urlis Rock — A large rock formation northeast of Bahrammu.
 Other Landmarks
- Ancestral Tombs — The traditional last dwelling places of the honored ancestors of the Dunmer.
- Ancient Ruins — Miscellaneous places abandoned long ago.
- Bodies of Water — Lakes and rivers of the mainland.
- Caves — The dark bowels of the earth, where treasures wait and dangers lurk.
- Daedric Shrines — Built in the prehistory of Resdayn to honor and cajole the Good and Bad Daedra.
- Dwemer Ruins — The last remnants of a mysterious culture.
- Grottos — Caves that are submerged in whole or in part.
- Libraries — Repositories of knowledge and wisdom.
- Mines — Damp caves where workers toil to unearth precious minerals, or eggs.
- Ships — Craft that ply the waves, or failed to do so.
- Taverns and Inns — The places to find a drink to relax, or a room in which to spend the night.
- Telvanni Towers — Large structures of twisting roots, which are the places of power in Telvanni towns.
- Velothi Towers — Old and sturdy half-subterranean mansions.