Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Boethian Mountains
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
< Morrowind: Tes3Mod: Tamriel Rebuilt: Places: Regions(Redirected from Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Ralvyn Avani)
|● Boethian Mountains Weather Table ●|
A list of places found in the Boethian Mountains, on the continental part of Morrowind.
 Cities and Settlements
 Major Cities
 Smaller Towns
- Llothanis — A Telvanni town to the north east of the Boethian Mountains spanning the Nebet Bay.
- Ranyon-ruhn — Please add a description for this location.
- Tel Mothrivra — Please add a description for this location.
 Villages and Towers
- Adurin-Ouaka — A poor shack village, at the western coast of Lake Boethiah.
- Ashamul — A tiny troglodytic community in the Boethian Mountains.
- Baldrahn — A tiny muck farming community just south of Llothanis.
- Hla Bulor — A small shack village northeast of Tel Mothrivra.
- Tel Aranyon — The high Telvanni Tower directly east of Ranyon-ruhn, ruled by Master Mithras.
- Telvanni Library — A vast repository of knowledge and wisdom, located in the Boethian Mountains.
 Ancestral Tombs
- Aviroth Ancestral Tomb — A small ancestral tomb due north of the Telvanni quarter of Helnim, inhabited by undead.
- Daranith Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized ancestral tomb far north west of Ranyon-ruhn inhabited by undead.
- Drenim Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized tomb a short distance northwest of Llothanis inhabited by undead.
- Erushara Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized tomb halfway along Aranyon Pass due south of Sarvanni, inhabited by undead.
- Llarethi Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized ancestral tomb, with undead guardians and a secret cult of Telvanni wizards.
- Rangirth Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb on the eastern edge of the Boethian Mountains, containing skeletons.
- Relvenim Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb in the Boethian Mountains containing undead.
- Trelo Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb in the Boethian Mountains due west of Hla Bulor, containing undead.
- Varyon Ancestral Tomb — A small ancestral tomb located west of Ranyon-ruhn in the Boethian Mountains.
- Veniroth Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized ancestral tomb near Baldrahn containing NPCs
- Adunji — A small smugglers' cave south of Baldrahn
- Asurnabi — A small cave to the southeast of Hla Bulor, inhabited by bandits.
- Berantus — A small cavern in a cliff to the northwest of Helnim, occupied by bandits.
- Boethian Deeps — A tiny shrine to Boethiah hidden beneath the Boethian Falls.
- Caved-in Cavern — A medium-sized cave in the Boethian Mountains containing animals.
- Dagorda Cavern — A small smugglers' cave near Tel Oren containing smugglers.
- Drenka Cavern — A large cave in the Boethian Mountains that leads to a daedric shrine.
- Dunada-Nammu — A burial chamber north of Ranyon-ruhn inhabited by undead.
- Dungra — A large cave on the shores of Lake Boethiah, close to Tel Mothrivra containing NPCs
- Falascu — A cave northeast of Tel Mothrivra that one recluse has chosen for his home.
- Hashucivodulnassu — A large cave containing orcs who have discovered a lost daedric shrine.
- Hlermu — A small cavern south west of Hla Bulor containing NPCs.
- Jenigan Cave — To reach the cave, head east out of Tel Mothrivra along the main road, then go north at the first rock arch. The entrance should be visible in front of you.
- Kitanga — A submerged cavern in the Boethian Mountains, filled with bloatspore and bereft of life.
- Kulidon — A large cave near Alt Bosara that acts as a hideout for skooma smugglers.
- Maelasi Cavern — A small cave high in the Boethian Mountains on the coast of the Sea of Ghosts
- Marisanibal — A giant skooma lab located in a medium-sized cave, directly south of the Telvanni Library.
- Midannecne — A small cave just south of the Boethian Mountains Lighthouse, occupied by undead and a wanted necromancer.
- Milcoon — A tiny cave notable for possessing two different entrances.
- Otori — A small cave in the hills between Helnim and the Telvanni Library.
- Pansaranit — A medium-sized cave just east of Baldrahn containing NPCs.
- Rasdamassilu — A cave in the Boethian Mountains that contains a shrine to Mehrunes Dagon.
- Sadratus — A small cave in the Boethian Mountains inhabited by a skooma manufacturer.
- Sagea — A medium-sized cave in the heart of the Boethian Mountains.
- Samursi — A large cave east of Tel Mothrivra with a group of sorcerers and their former slaves who just discovered the Kogo'Bal Ruin.
- Selanasteris — A small cave in the Boethian Mountains containing undead.
- Shasharanit — A medium-sized cave in the Boethian Mountains containing animals.
- Shashmassadan — An almost deserted cave just west of Ranyon-ruhn.
- Surimintu — A medium-sized cave north of Adurin-Ouaka.
- Syn-Jugalla — A medium-sized cave were witches dwell, across the channel from the Dragonhead Point, east of Alt Bosara.
- Tansumiran — A small cave to the south of Ranyon-ruhn, occupied by rogue Telvanni wizards.
- Yenidan — A small cave on the main road between Helnim and Firewatch containing one NPC.
- Zainna — A medium-sized cave a good distance northeast of Tel Oren inhabited by NPCs.
 Daedric Ruins
- Ald Mirathi — A shrine to the Daedra Prince Mehrunes Dagon, on the shores of Lake Boethiah.
- Baelkashpitu — A shrine to Molag Bal on the border between the Boethian Mountains and the Molagreahd.
- Hassulsallusalkit — A large Daedric Ruin with mighty cultists to the northwest of the Windmoth Legion Fort, dedicated to Boethiah.
- Kharalambos Ruin — A shrine dedicated to Mehrunes Dagon and filled with daedra and cultists.
- Astius Claenia's Hideout — A cave hidden in the Boethian Mountains northeast of Llothanis.
- Boethian Mountains Lighthouse — A beacon of light on the western shore of the Sea of Ghosts, east of Sarvanni.
- Edhryn Farothran's Lighthouse — An Isolated Lighthouse on a cape which juts out into the Sea of Ghosts, southeast of Baldrahn.
- Endelius' Shack — An isolated homestead on an island east of Edhryn Farothran's Lighthouse.
- Heleran's Lodge — The home of a Telvanni spellwright who prefers the quiet life.
- Hjotir's Rock House — The home of a reclusive Master-at-Arms on the shore of the Sea of Ghosts, near Baldrahn.
- Lagryn Darys' Shack — A small farmhouse just southwest of Llothanis
- Lanasa Vidanes' Shack — An isolated shack in the Boethian Mountains.
- Loen Doldal's Shack — The isolated dwelling belonging to a silt-strider farmer.
- Nalrin Vere's Shack — The home of a flower farmer, deep in the countryside.
 Dwemer Ruins
- Amthuandz — A medium-sized Dwemer Ruin currently undergoing excavation, located to the northeast of Tel Muthada.
- Bthangthamuzand — A large Dwemer Ruin directly south of Adurin-Ouaka in the Boethian Mountains, used as a hideout by bandits.
- Kvazmunduncharz — A Dwemer ruin southwest of Ranyon-ruhn and northwest of the Telvanni Library
- Mzankh — A large dwemer ruin between Helnim and the Telvanni Library.
- Nchazdrumn — A large Dwemer Ruin east of Baldrahn, still full of working Dwemer machines.
- Sulnwipu Grotto — A large underwater cave in Lake Boethiah west of Tel Mothrivra that leads to a ruined shrine.
- Dansudipat Egg Mine — A large egg mine south of Ranyon-ruhn
- Dulun-Sarethi Egg Mine — A deserted egg mine in the Boethian Mountains that holds a secret within.
- Kaushaspi Egg Mine — A large egg mine in the Boethian Mountains.
- Sodri-Tilur Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine south of Tel Ouada.
- Veramus Iron Mine — A large Iron and Diamond Mine in the mountains northeast from Tel Oren.
- Ruinous Crypt — A medium-sized crypt in the Boethian Mountains just north of Llothanis, inhabited by vampires.
- Hidden Shipwreck — A wreck found on the sea floor just east of Orelu Plantation and the Boethian Mountains Lighthouse.
- Stalled Shipwreck — All that's left of a ship that misjudged the entrance to Lake Boethiah.
- Swimming Alit — A vessel that sank off the eastern coast of the mainland.
- Trapped Shipwreck — All that remains of a ship that grounded in Lake Boethiah.
 Velothi Towers
- Assurbalhet — A Velothi Tower in the Boethian Mountains where the owners have met a nasty fate.
 Related Quests
A list of quests that take are related to the Boethian Mountains, on the continental part of Morrowind.
 Faction Quests
- Daggers and Chains: Be careful around Argonian slaves, they may be armed to their teeth.
- Pilgrimage to the Shrine of the Boethian Falls: Offer a Black Rose in honor of Almalexia.
- Pilgrimage to the Shrine of Solitude: Make a pilgrimage into the wilderness, to the spot where Sotha Sil received wisdom from Azura's heralds.
 Miscellaneous Quests
- A Beleaguered Pilgrim: The pilgrim Gamarth is looking for some protection for his journey, and you fit the bill.
- Chasing the Smugglers: Can you discover the hide-out of these smugglers?
- Escort to Tel Ouada: Help a merchant worried about bandits reach her destination
- The Coward and the Tomb: We all know that ancestral tombs can be scary, but the tomb of your own family?
- The Prince of Plots: An honest noble from Llothanis was captured by an evil cult, or was he?
|Adanji||Khajiit||Alchemist||10||70||158||0||100||Boethian Mountains (32,-4)|
|Adrosu Balmayn||Dunmer||Commoner||4||63||86||0||30||Boethian Mountains (35,3)||Can barely speak and wants paper, but player can't give any to him.|
|Alcus Pirilo||Imperial||Savant||10||84||134||0||30||Amthuandz Excavations (29,-2)|
|Andrelo Giravel||Dunmer||Warrior||18||196||108||0||100||Boethian Mountains (36,-1)|
|Balis Gurin||Dunmer||Warrior||13||153||100||0||30||Boethian Mountains (26,10)|
|Bradas Salvu||Dunmer||Commoner||10||98||100||90||30||Boethian Mountains (32,14)|
|Brevales Girano||Dunmer||Pilgrim||5||65||88||0||30||Boethian Mountains (25,13)||Tribunal Temple (Layman)|
|Cultist of Boethiah||Dunmer||Noble||3||52||86||0||20||Boethian Mountains (34,8)||Features in the Quest: The Prince of Plots|
|Dan||Redguard||Warrior||15||180||82||0||50||Boethian Mountains (33,-4)|
|Dedave Nalyn||Dunmer||Sharpshooter||10||97||134||0||30||Boethian Mountains (33,13)|
|Drelam Ulvi||Dunmer||Thief||10||81||108||0||30||Boethian Mountains (26,10)|
|Famis Erethan||Dunmer||Rogue||8||0||92||0||100||Boethian Mountains (35,1)||Already dead|
|Fenandre Hutresie||Breton||Farmer||9||100||112||90||30||Boethian Mountains (38,4)|
|Fevasa Ralen||Dunmer||Shaman||6||58||120||0||80||Boethian Mountains (24,8)|
|Findesi Amora||Dunmer||Assassin||11||88||128||0||100||Boethian Mountains (36,1)|
|Folsa Daranith||Dunmer||Commoner||6||69||92||60||30||Lake Boethiah (33,1)|
|Gilden Salas||Dunmer||Hunter||8||76||92||0||50||Boethian Mountains (24,8)|
|Gra-Ghosh The Skullkeeper||Orc||Barbarian||38||285||140||0||90||Boethian Mountains (24,10)|
|Idriso Venalis||Imperial||Savant||13||99||146||0||30||Amthuandz Excavations (29,-2)|
|Lervan Arethi||Dunmer||Archer||16||137||104||0||100||Boethian Mountains (33,8)|
|Lloros Alvor||Dunmer||Archer||16||142||104||0||100||Boethian Mountains (36,-1)|
|Maggotthe Fardan||Dunmer||Archer||8||90||92||0||30||Boethian Mountains (33,13)|
|Manis Falven||Dunmer||Commoner||6||69||92||50||20||Boethian Mountains (37,8)|
|Mareih-Julah||Argonian||Agent||12||92||104||0||30||Boethian Mountains (26,11)||Features in the Quest: Daggers and Chains|
|Marthil Llarthas||Dunmer||Agent||5||60||88||0||30||Boethian Mountains (26,11)||Trainer, Features in the Quest: Daggers and Chains|
|Medvu Indul||Dunmer||Barbarian||18||167||108||0||100||Boethian Mountains (33,8)||Features in the Quest: A Beleaguered Pilgrim|
|Movis Raram||Dunmer||Knight||14||140||108||0||100||Boethian Mountains (36,-2)|
|Nadari Felas||Dunmer||Rogue||15||126||102||0||100||Boethian Mountains (32,-5)|
|Nalene Veleth||Dunmer||Pilgrim||1||0||80||0||30||Boethian Mountains (26,10)||Already dead|
|Nalfara||Bosmer||Rogue||14||114||100||0||100||Boethian Mountains (32,-5)|
|Nalrin Vere||Dunmer||Farmer||5||75||86||80||30||Boethian Mountains (25,6)|
|Navil Romavel||Dunmer||Miner||5||82||86||0||30||Boethian Mountains (30,-3)|
|Nelaine||Altmer||Rogue||17||134||126||0||100||Boethian Mountains (32,-5)|
|Neryn Radas||Dunmer||Rogue||12||106||98||0||30||Boethian Mountains (30,8)|
|Nibrasa Areloth||Dunmer||Commoner||7||81||94||50||20||Boethian Mountains (36,8)|
|Ralvyn Avani||Dunmer||Mage||12||82||138||60||30||Boethian Mountains (30,8)|
|Retan||Breton||Acrobat||1||1||100||0||30||Lake Boethiah (34,-1)|
|Sethan Andoril||Dunmer||Witch||23||127||150||0||30||Boethian Mountains (34,8)||Features in the Quest: The Prince of Plots|
|Shanath Teran||Dunmer||Scout||15||151||110||60||30||Boethian Mountains (33,11)||Trainer, Starts the Quest: Chasing the Smugglers|
|Shavra gra-Vatok||Orc||Merchant||3||61||106||60||30||Boethian Mountains (29,16)||Starts the Quest: Escort to Tel Ouada|
|Shelley||Redguard||Miner||6||95||68||0||30||Amthuandz Excavations (29,-2)|
|Spiz||Argonian||Warrior||15||165||102||0||100||Boethian Mountains (31,-5)|
|Sways-With-Wind||Argonian||Agent||12||92||104||0||30||Boethian Mountains (26,11)||Features in the Quest: Daggers and Chains|
|Tedril Llaram||Dunmer||Commoner||10||98||100||60||30||Boethian Mountains (32,14)|
|Teris Andrethi||Dunmer||Rogue||9||92||92||80||30||Boethian Mountains (35,4)|
|Thonro||Nord||Barbarian||17||166||86||0||100||Boethian Mountains (19,-4)|
|Tiras Andothril||Dunmer||Smuggler||9||93||93||0||90||Boethian Mountains (36,9)||Features in the Quest: Chasing the Smugglers|
|Tirinia Malcus||Imperial||Savant||8||74||126||0||30||Amthuandz Excavations (29,-2)|
|Ushugoba gra-Gulfis||Orc||Archer||26||215||120||0||80||Boethian Mountains (31,-3)|
|Zalavni Tuvayn||Dunmer||Smuggler||10||100||94||0||90||Boethian Mountains (36,9)||Features in the Quest: Chasing the Smugglers|
|This Tamriel Rebuilt-related article is a stub. You can help by .|