|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Added by Plug-in||Tamriel Rebuilt, Stirk|
|House||Polle Gold Mine, Miners' Shack|
|Health||92 + (6+3)x(PC+14), PC=1-1|
|Magicka||97 + 1.5x(PC+14)|
|Essential||Until The Secret of Vassa is complete|
|Follower||During A Little Help from my Friends and Another Door|
Rogkuroth gro-Burdok, an Orc warrior, is Polle Gold Mine's foreman and Therander Polle's nominal second in command. In reality, he resents the mine owner for his cruelty towards his employees and has joined their plight. If you choose to take up their cause too, he will play a major role in the main questline.
The first time you meet him, gro-Burdok tells you "Rogkuroth gro-Budok. I oversee the goldmine for Therander Polle, not the kindest man in the world. My sister's the smith at the fort, she gets all the luck."
 Related Quests
- Another Door: The miners have discovered another door, but it is blocked. Find out how to unlock it.
- Father in Trouble: Father Ambrogio should be relieved from his troubles... One way or another...
- A Little Help from my Friends: If you want to pass all the traps of this Ayleid ruin, you are going to need a lot of assistance...
- Strange Noises: What is lurking in the lower shaft of the Polle Gold Mine and makes strange noises?
- A Third Party: Find the two historians on the island of Stirk to fully explore the newfound ruin.