Tribunal:Speak to the People
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Speak with Tienius Delitian in the Royal Palace Throne Room after you kill the Dark Brotherhood leader.
- Agree to help find out the rumors about the death of King Llethan.
- Talk to people and Guards in Mournhold until you receive the information related to Helseth's poisonings.
- Return to Tienius with the information.
- Retrieve a copy of The Common Tongue (there's one on the ground in the Great Bazaar).
- Return to Tienius with the paper.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Tienius Delitian
Speak with Tienius Delitian in the Royal Palace Throne Room upstairs from the Royal Palace Reception area. He'll ask you to help find out the recent rumors about the death of King Llethan. You are to gain their trust, as he puts it, and see what they speak about (you may need as high as a 100 disposition in order to find out).
 Find Some Rumors
Talk to people in Mournhold about King Llethan's Death. Among a number of things you'll hear one related to King Helseth poisoning the former King. You should receive a journal entry telling you to report back to Tienius.
 Return to Tienius Delitian
Returning to Tienius, he takes the information you have about the possible poisoning and wants more info. In particular, he wants you to find a copy of The Common Tongue, a publication that recently has been circulating critical articles about the new King.
 The Common Tongue
There are several copies of The Common Tongue. You can find one lying on the ground next to a merchant stall in the Great Bazaar, just northwest from the exit from the Plaza. Another can be found on the second floor balcony of the Winged Guar. There are also many others in shops and houses throughout Mournhold.
 Tienius Again
Return the paper to Tienius who will thank you and ask you for further assistance.
- If you try to talk to him before you have finished the Hunt the Dark Brotherhood quest, Tienieus will just laugh at you.
- You can skip this series of quests by talking to Fedris Hler in the Temple and performing Almalexia's quests instead. When you complete An Attack on Mournhold any of the quests A Temple Informant, Disloyalty Among the Guards, Evidence of Conspiracy, Muckraking Journalist or Queen Barenziah that you have not already completed will be forever inaccessible, as you will be directed to King Hlaalu Helseth who will start the An Assassination Attempt quest.
- The new King is pretty nonchalant about killing the opposition and using poison in particular. See A Game at Dinner for an interesting story.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Hunt the Dark Brotherhood||Up: Main Quest Page||Next: A Temple Informant|