Before you Nominate
If you are nominating yourself, be sure that you have read the Patrollers page, and understand what is expected out of a patroller. If you are nominating someone else, make sure you contact them beforehand and make sure they read the Patrollers page.
It is a good idea to look over the Completed Nominations to see what strengths and weaknesses were taken into consideration when others were supported or opposed in previous nominations.
After a nomination has been accepted, there is a one week interval to allow the community to ask questions and vote on the new patroller. An Administrator will then decide on the consensus and add the Patroller role to a successful nominee (if the consensus is to make the nominee a patroller), or drop the nomination (if the consensus is to not make the nominee a patroller).
 Current Nominations
If you would like to nominate someone (including yourself) add his/her name below, with a reason for the nomination.
Dominus has started editing a lot lately, and I think his edits are of a very nice quality. He does a lot of tiny cleanup edits and small content edits, but he's also completely revamped a few pages. I'm hard-pressed to find errors anywhere. He knows what he's doing, and he's not afraid to ask for or receive advice. I think he'd do well as a patroller.
- Support: As nominator. Vely►t►e 16:56, 4 May 2013 (GMT)
- Support: A quick check through his edits shows a good breadth of wiki knowledge, and very few errors. He has my unreserved support. --Xyzzy Talk 17:06, 4 May 2013 (GMT)
- Support: Dominus contributes greatly. He has edited small errors throughout many pages, and has even constructed brand new pages with detailed, and expertly organized information.--Kitty1014 (talk) 17:33, 4 May 2013 (GMT)
- Oppose: His edit count barely meets the qualifications, and one really needs more time on this wiki before becoming a patroller. Elliot (talk) 17:34, 4 May 2013 (GMT)
- Oppose: I feel it is far too soon for Dominus to be a patroller. As with Elliot, he has a shortage (imo) of content edits, added to the literal assumption of some of the cleanup tags that lead me to believe this. Silence is GoldenBreak the Silence 17:40, 4 May 2013 (GMT)
- Oppose:I see that Dominus is an excellent editor who has been contributing to a large variety of namespaces; my concern is just about timing. Absent some urgent need for more patrollers, I'd prefer candidates to have more time on the UESP because prolonged contribution is the only way to judge a person's trustworthiness, temperament, and loyalty. With no more Skyrim DLC incoming and ESO still "TBA 2013", I don't imagine there will be some huge upswing in activity in the next three months. And since he started editing about eight months ago, he's essentially spent five of those months inactive; I just can't know if he's here for the long haul. In three months, if he hangs around and still wants the job, I'd be more than happy to vote for him. Minor EditsThreats•Evidence 22:01, 4 May 2013 (GMT)
- Oppose: Minor Edits phrases my concerns perfectly. I'm not as concerned with the low number of edits as I am with the timing. There isn't really any need for patrollers right now, since we're pretty much out of the Skyrim rush and ESO is still to be announced. I think it would be best to wait a few months, until the ESO frenzy starts building up, and run again. • JAT 01:32, 5 May 2013 (GMT)
- Comment: Would it not make more sense for me to have experience before the rush so that way I am prepared? --Ad intellige (talk) 02:35, 5 May 2013 (GMT)
- Comment: The learning curve to using the patroller functions is very small. Just a bit more button-clicking than usual. Minor EditsThreats•Evidence 03:09, 5 May 2013 (GMT)
 Completed Nominations
Completed nominations can be viewed on this page.