Build Castle Here
 Quest Related
- Aleswell-- The drawer in your room. Related quest: Zero Visibility quest.
- White Stallion Lodge-- All barrels and crates inside the Lodge (except Mazoga the Orc eats the food). Related quest: Knights of the White Stallion
- Arcane University--The night stand in the Arch-Mage's private quarters. Related quest: Misdirection
- Weynon Priory-- Jauffre's chest. Related quest: Deliver the Amulet
- Fort Farragut-- The jewelry box on the bookshelf. Related quest: The Purification
- Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary-- The chests at the foot of each bed. Related quest: The Purification (may require key)
- Wellspring Grove-- The stone chest at location C. Related quest: A Mage's Staff
- Sandstone Cavern - Big Rooms-- The Offering. Related quest: The Sunken One
- Greyland-- The chest in the building that initially contains Skooma. Related quest: Raid on Greyland
- Chorrol-- In the Chorrol Mages Guild-- The chest in Teekeeus' room where he places the book "Fingers of the Mountain". Related Quest: Fingers of the Mountain
- Swampy Cave-- The chest at location H. Related quest: Mystery at Harlun's Watch
- Lost Boy's Cavern - Hidden Bastion-- The wooden chest at location K. Related quest: Lich of Lost Boy Cavern
Also check the discussion notes for Other Safe Containers that are under investigation.
- Cloud Ruler Temple - chest labeled "Armory" in the Temple Armory (must be a member of the Blades). Related quest: Cloud Ruler Temple
- Aleswell - drawer (or chest?) in your room. Related quest: Zero Visibility quest.
- White Stallion Lodge - all barrels and crates (except Mazoga the Orc eats the food). Related quest: Knights of the White Stallion
- Arcane University - night stand in the Arch-Mage's private quarters. Related quest: Confront the King (However, this article suggests it might not be safe Benefits of being Arch-Mage)
- Weynon Priory - Jauffre's chest. Related quest: Deliver the Amulet
- Fort Farragut - jewelry box. Related quest: The Purification
- Wellspring Grove - stone chest at C. Related quest: A Mage's Staff
- Sandstone Cavern - Big Rooms - the Offering. Relat4d quest: The Sunken One
- Greyland - the one chest in the building (that initially contains skooma). Related quest: Raid on Greyland
- Chorrol Mages Guild - Teekeeus' room - chest where he places the book "Fingers of the Mountain". Related Quest: Fingers of the Mountain
- Swampy Cave - chest at location H. Related quest: Mystery at Harlun's Watch
- Lost Boy's Cavern - Hidden Bastion - wooden chest at K. Related quest: Lich of Lost Boy Cavern
- Edgar's Discount Spells - hollowed out tree stump in the alley behind the store.
--RobertDB 17:36, 24 August 2007 (EDT)
- Jauffre's chest is safe. Also, there is a chest in the Bravil Mages Guild that is safe. It is in a room on the second floor, it's the one directly across from the door leading to the first floor. And almost all sacks (sack or sack of grain) do not respawn.Shadownet Ninja 10:06, 1 September 2007 (EDT)
- The Stone Chest, Arch Mage's Nightstand, Jewelry Box, Aleswell Drawer and the Offering are all safe. The Arch Mage's Nightstand is involved in the Misdirection quest by the way. --Sundaroct131088 15:37, 3 September 2007 (EDT)
- Lonavo's chest at Greyland and Teekeus' chest at the Chorrol Mages Guild are safe. Also I guess all the containers where the various Dead Drop orders are dropped for the Dark Brotherhood quests may be safe because they're also involved in quests. The Hollowed-Out Rock at Bogwater where Scar-Tail's treasure is initially stashed may also be safe. However, most of these locations are somehwere out in the wilderness(or even in ruins) so it may not be very practical to use them. --Sundaroct131088 14:57, 5 September 2007 (EDT)
- The chests at Swampy Cave and Lost Boy's Hidden Bastion are also safe. --Sundaroct131088 09:08, 7 September 2007 (EDT)
editted by: Phenom` on 06-12-07
There are a few handy places to store lots of items and where you can also sort them out by type (like weapen, armor, ingtredients etc...) To do this you just have to become a part of the Dark Brotherhood and complete contracts to the point of the Purification Quest. In this Quest you have to kill all of the other Members of the Brotherhood. After killing someone, just loot his body and take their keys. in the Living Quarters of the Sanctuary you can now access their chests to get some nice items, and you can use all of these chests as your own private storage now :D since you are the only one who has got the keys to their chests and the actual Owners are dead;)
I've been using all of the chests ever since the Purification Quest and the're really handy ^^
greets from Phenom`
 Needing Confirmation
I searched the rest of the Wiki and found references to what appear to be 'safe' containers. Can anybody confirm or deny if any of these containers are safe? It would make sense that these are safe containers since, in all cases, these containers are related to quests or contain quest items.
- Serpents Wake - All the sacks, the captain's chest, the chest (on top of the drawer) in the room to the right of the stairs and both chests on the lowest deck. Related quest: Ghost Ship of Anvil
- Vahtacen - a battered crate at H, two crates at G, and two small crates at F. Related quest: Vahtacen's Secret
- Oblivion:Fort Sutch Medicine Cabinet
- Bloodmayne Cave - one large chest. Related quest: The Fugitives
- Chest at the Bravil Mages Guild. It is in a room on the second floor, it's the one directly across from the door leading to the first floor. Related Quest: Is there a related quest?
- In Bravil, there is a safe chest above the door of A Warlock's Luck. Bongo 04:11, 18 September 2007 (EDT)
- The well in castle skingrad courtyard is safe. At least until it is used as a dead drop during the dark brotherhood quest Broken Vows (testing needed)
- In Skingrad Fighters Guild Upstairs there are two beds, the chests on the foot-end of these beds are safe.Bongo 17:28, 28 October 2007 (EDT)
- In the Imperial City, Market District there are 3 safe sacks of grain (the open-topped type) in each of the collonaded areas. Bongo 04:11, 18 September 2007 (EDT)
- Near Bruma, Jorundr's Loot box, revealed at the conclusion of "Two Sides of the Coin".
- In Arnora's house in Bruma. After the quest 'Two Sides of the Coin' is over, the chest downstairs that you take her amulet out of can be used as a safe chest. I used it as a safe chest for a long time before i could afford a house! Philman 13:06, 30 August 2008 (EDT)
- Treasure chest of the Unbeated Path
 Shivering Isles
 Quest Related
 Custom Userboxes
|This User is back from the grave!|