Hello AlphaArgonian182! Welcome to UESPWiki. It's always good to have new members. If you would like to help improve any of our pages, you may want to take a look at the following links:
- Policies and Guidelines: UESPWiki standards and expectations
- Quick Editing Guide: a quick guide to wiki markup
- Getting Started: how you can help
- Spelling: You should review our guideline's on spelling.
If you, on the other hand, would like to spice up your userpage, take a look at this link:
- Userboxes: near complete list of userboxes, including a guide to make your own
When you're editing, it's always a good idea to leave edit summaries to explain the changes you have made to a particular page, and remember to sign your talk page posts with four tildes ~~~~. Also, the "show preview" button is a great way to view the changes you've made so far without actually saving the page (our patrollers really appreciate it!).
Feel free to practice editing in the sandbox or discuss the games in the . If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact one of our mentors. Have fun! --AKB Talk Cont Mail 18:37, 11 October 2011 (UTC)
 Show Preview
Hello and welcome to UESPWiki! Thanks for your interest in the wiki; however, you seem to have been making multiple edits to a page by not using the show preview button, clogging up the Recent Changes in the process. We appreciate your enthusiasm, but keep in mind that each edit needs to be patrolled, so multiple consecutive edits create an unnecessary hassle on those who patrol. So please utilize this feature! You may also want to look over our style guide and Getting Started guide. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. --Kitkat •Talk•Contrib•E-mail 20:58, 22 November 2011 (UTC)
- Please follow this advice ~ Dwarfmp 10:19, 15 April 2012 (UTC)
- Hi AlphaArgonian—could you please make an effort to use the show preview button? You've made four changes to your user page just in the last five minutes, an each individual edit has to be patrolled. Using the preview lets you make all the changes you want, then save them all at one time. We'd really appreciate it if you could try to do this in the future. Thanks! eshetalk 18:36, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
|This user is Maltese|