Hello! I'm new here. Feel free to poke me if I do something wrong.
Hello! Welcome to UESPWiki. It's always good to have new members. If you would like to help improve any of our pages, you may want to take a look at the following links:
- Policies and Guidelines: UESPWiki standards and expectations
- Quick Editing Guide: a quick guide to wiki markup
- Getting Started: how you can help
If you, on the other hand, would like to spice up your userpage, take a look at this link:
- Userboxes: near complete list of userboxes, including a guide to make your own
When you're editing, it's always a good idea to leave edit summaries to explain the changes you have made to a particular page, and remember to sign your talk page posts with four tildes ~~~~. Also, the "show preview" button is a great way to view the changes you've made so far without actually saving the page (our patrollers really appreciate it!).
 Tove the Unrestful
Hey EmmBee! I'm a bit puzzled about your theory about Tove. I'll see if I can check it out in a few days as it really bugged me that I wasn't able to recreate that bridge-thing when I revamped the page. If you have any other ideas - especially on how to get him up there - please share them. Thanks! --Krusty 22:57, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
- Hi! I've finished Shivering Isles and am back in Cyrodil working on some other things. But when I get some time, I'll see if I can load up a save around when it occurred and figure out the cause. Another thing I'm going to try is experiencing "a day in the life of Tove" by following him around with 100% chameleon. Since I'm on XBox I don't have access to the CS, but a look there at the ownership of the doors, and what keys are set to open them may offer some insight also. EmmBee 17:37, 6 August 2011 (UTC)
- Before doing anything else, you may want to read through this investigation. It's dated back to when we revamped the page - and the doorlocking and bridge was something we "chose" to ignore. Also note the really strange animation near the boat - I actually forgot about that, and if you can trigger that one, please let me know. --Krusty 19:25, 6 August 2011 (UTC)
 Phasing out template
Just thought I should let you know. The Template:Book Normal template instead with just a little tweaking, and it resulted in a LOT of duplicated info rather than loading the same values directly from the book pages. I'm telling you because your sandbox is currently the only page still using it, so you might want to switch over. You can copy the table from Oblivion:Skill Books if you like, the info should all still be there. Any changes to info on the books should stay on the individual book pages now. TheRealLurlock (talk) 18:58, 27 October 2012 (GMT)template is being phased out - it basically did nothing that couldn't be done with the