Welcome and thanks!
Hello Marcel! Welcome to UESPWiki. It's always good to have new members. If you would like to help improve any of our pages, you may want to take a look at the following links:
- Policies and Guidelines: UESPWiki standards and expectations
- Quick Editing Guide: a quick guide to wiki markup
- Getting Started: how you can help
If you, on the other hand, would like to spice up your userpage, take a look at this link:
- Userboxes: near complete list of userboxes, including a guide to make your own
When you're editing, it's always a good idea to leave edit summaries to explain the changes you have made to a particular page, and remember to sign your talk page posts with four tildes ~~~~. Also, the "show preview" button is a great way to view the changes you've made so far without actually saving the page (our patrollers really appreciate it!).
Wow, what can I say? Great work on the images and the maps so far! It's great to have more hands on that. A few notes about the maps though: You'll want to add a legend to them, as not all people will know it off the top of their heads. Take a look at these.
Secondly, try to get them as big as possible (When taking them in the CS, maximise the size of the window before taking a screenshot.
I'm going to open a discussion so we can finally decide which to use wiki-wide, so I'll let you know about that.
- Thanks GL, i was hoping for some feedback before i started mapping more of them. I tried to reduce the map to 40k as per the redesign guidelines (as Mawia is technically only one room) I'll upload a higher res version with legend. I'll be keeping an eye out for the discussion as it took me a while to decide which examples/guidelines to follow.Marcel 15:54, 20 January 2010 (UTC)
- I agree with GL that the maps look very good. I just came across this map and felt it handled the multiple levels of that zone very well!
- I'm all for a (new) discussion to set standards for the Morrowind maps. Too many of them are floating around now, and it would be a shame if too many maps need to be redone. The few maps I've uploaded I still have the original Photoshop files of, so I can change them easily when necessary. --Timenn-<talk> 12:45, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
Links to the MW Map
- I suspected there was a better way, thanks.Marcel 16:53, 26 January 2010 (UTC)
Time for a treat!
You have been given a cookie!
Your dedication and diligence to the wiki has not gone unnoticed. A user has seen the progress you've made, and has given you a cookie because of it. Good work! The user had the following to say:
- Yum! And it's chocolate chip too, my favorite. Thanks!21:44, 8 February 2010 (UTC)
Moved from Deleted Redirect's Talk Page
I object. :) The server probably got confused since the thumbnail and the full size do not match on what should be the most recent version. Marcel 22:37, 12 February 2010 (UTC)