Tes3Mod:Morrowind Patch Project
The Morrowind Patch Project (MPP), formerly known as the Unofficial Morrowind Patch (UMP) by Thepal and Quorn fixes almost all of the bugs and problems with Morrowind and its expansions. While the official patches by Bethesda only fixed a couple of dozen bugs, this patch fixes several hundred. The goal of this patch is to make the game completely bug-free (within the abilities of TESCS). All of these patches are for games including both Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions. To patch Morrowind without the expansion you need version 1.2.2b of the MPP.
Quorn once again returned to work on the patch, fixing most of the outstanding issues from the previous beta. It is currently available from SendSpace. Like the previous beta, it only updates the patch file itself, and requires the assets from 1.6.5b.
Quorn briefly returned to work on the patch, incorporating solutions for some of the remaining bug complaints into a new beta. This beta is currently available from SendSpace. It only updates the patch file itself, and requires the assets from 1.6.5b.
Version 1.6.5b (BTB)
A new beta version was released to fix the bugs reported about in the version 1.6.4 release thread below.
It is currently available from BTB's list. BTB also offers his edited version which removes several bugs from the 'official' 1.6.5b.
Further details can be found on the beta release thread(this thread has now been locked)
Version 1.6.4 (quorn)
The latest non-beta release, by quorn, represents work made to enhance Thepal's patch with more bug fixes that had slipped through the cracks and were left un-addressed. It replaces version 1.6.3b entirely; it is not to be used in addition to it.
Complete details and information is available on the release thread (thread is locked and has been superseded).
Version 1.6.3b (Thepal)
The Unofficial Morrowind Patch does following:
- Fix any bugs in the quests that make them impossible to complete or skip you ahead.
- Correct spelling & grammar mistakes in the dialogue and object names, and give them a uniform appearance.
- Make global scripts end when they are no longer needed.
- Make quests be marked as "Finished" so they no longer appear in the Active Quest list when they are solved, but instead are correctly listed in the Finished Quests list.
- Correct any mesh or texture problems in the objects.
- Correct incorrect subtitles.
- Add any objects that were not included in the ESM files, but were included on the game CDs.
- Fixes many other bugs and problems with the game (script errors etc).
Complete details and downloads are available here, directly from the developer.
There is continued work currently with Morrowind Patch Project here: http://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/forum/804-unofficial-morrowind-patch/