The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
 What Goes Here
There are a couple of other wikis and other information sources out there on mods, so we would like to distinguish ourselves from them in the way we approach mod information.
- Depth over Breadth: Cover fewer mod and mod subjects, but when we do so, do so in depth.
- No Stubs! Do not begin a mod page until you're ready to write an in-depth article.
- No Readmes! Do not post the readme here.
- No Reviews!
- Utility over Exhaustion
- In addition to the rules above, we also want to make sure that details should only be given to the depth that is likely to be useful to most mod players.
- I.e. the goal is not to exhaustively document every fact about a given mod, but rather to produce guides that are genuinely useful to players of that mod.
- In effect (combining this with the "Depth over Breadth" rule), this means that only fairly complicated mods should be documented here.